fireworks

A/n its fourth of july for me so I thought I'd make some wholesome content:)

Cesar went off to the store without saying anything, which confused the trio of mark, adam and jonah.Jonah checked 'his' phone, it was fourth of july!cesar was probaly out buying fireworks and food!Adam and jonah had never seen fireworks before as it was always raining on the 4th at Bythorne.Mark had an idea to get his old car and set up a viewing area in the back yard for fireworks, jonah and adam agreed to help do this.They drove Mark's car to the back yard, opened the trunk and cleaned it of any bugs, they put a few blankets down on the seat so its comfortable.They put a few blankets on the grass so they could sit on the floor if there wasnt enough space.the last thing they expected to see was an alternate climbing the fence, mark panicked but the alternate spoke, "chill I dont wanna hurt you it's just, my kinds never seen fireworks and the rest of the humans are too afraid of us,  so can we watch them with you?", mark reluctantly agreed and messaged cesar, "alternates are joining us so grab extra food plz", cesar saw the message and bought extra, since he didnt know how many would be there.alternates are surprisingly nice when they arnt trying to kill you, they even talked to the alternate leader!jonah was talking with the faceless woman alternate, she was surprisingly chill, Adam was chilling with this cat alternate and mark was talking with thief, for a guy who steals baby's hes pretty alright. Cesar arrived with hotdogs, tacos, chips, and soda.Cesar was a little off put at the sight of alternates in his back yard but they assured him that they dont mena harm, they just wanna see fireworks. Most alternates got tacos exept for gabriel who got chips with ketchup, the humans got the hotdogs, now it was time to shoot the fire works.

Cesar told everyone to step away from the fireworks and near the car for the best viewing experience, he then launched a small one, then a really big one and then a colorful one.The alternates were in a daze from how beautiful it was, the humans were surprised on how well this turned out. Everyone was having a great time, even N who was somewhat sad all the time. Eventually Cesar's alternate showed up but was quickly welcomed, it took some convincing to get C (Cesar's alternate) to not eat the fireworks.they even had some spanish music playing in the background.the cat alternate was on jonahs lap in the trunk with Adam right next to him, N was condensed into a small corner, apparently it was 'comfortable'.mark was sitting on a foldable chair next to thief sitting on a tv.the rest of alternates were sitting on the blanket layed ontop of the grass, which was surprising comfortable. The firework show ended at 1 am, the humans were tired and the alternated decided to not overstay their welcome, gabriel thanked them for not being hostile, the humans also thanked them for nor being hostile either. Gabriel asked for a firework to study it so cesar handed him one, at the end of the night friendships were made, bonds were formed, and an alliance was started. Mark started to rekindle his and intruders friend ship, when mark was younger intruder was like a dad he never had, and one day he just left, but now they can repair their relationship just from one night. Adam and jonah actually relaxed for once and didnt need to worry about clients, they got to enjoy their evening and sleep in the next day. Cesar forgave C for trying to kill him and started a friendship. Cat and N now had favorite humans, and will protect them at all costs. All in all it was risky letting a let alternates spend fourth of July with them, but it was worth it.

A/n I wanted to see how well I could make a chapter with barely any dialogue, rate it 1-10 if you want:)