@demonica120 vs alternate in court pt.1

Listen to ace attorney music for this 💀aka "ace attorney phoniex Wright ost:07 examination"

"Today we have the alternates and demonica 120 in court for a restraining order."  The judge , thatcher said tiredly."I call my defendant to the stand" demonica120 says, "your honor I belive they're innocent " smutt writer says, everyone gasps at their aperence, "hold it!you cannot say if your client is guilty or not they must say it themselves!" The defendant of alternates said, that being dave lee. "Court in session!calm down." Thatcher said, "why are you filing a restraining order against demonica120?" Thatcher asked dave Lee the defender fo alternates."the alternates will tell you the horrific things demonica has done to them." Dave lee said. "Cant he just tell us?this is nonsense!" A smutt reader shouted, "I'll allow it." Thatcher said, "I'm N, they continuously flirted with me after I told them to stop, I turned into a puddle so they could leave me alone but they licked me!now im in therapy because of them!" N the alternate said weakly."i call a witness to the stand."thatcher said, mark walked to the stand."what happened that night mark?" Thatcher asked, "me cesar and demonica were all hanging inside of my house and we hear a crash from the other side of the house, it was N and demonica started flirting with it, so I can confirm the allegations your honer." Mark said sitting back down.demonica was flabor ghasted, "mark!your supposed to defend me!" Demonica shouted, "uhh can we call a recess?" An alternate asked, "very well." Thatcher said.

After recess

"Smut writer may you please tell me why you belive they're innocent?" Thatcher asked, "well y-" they said getting cut off, "they arnt supposed to be here! Alex kister specifically stated he did not want any thing sexual of his charceters to be made!" Angst writer shouted. "I make it of the alternates!they're not real people!" Smutt writer tried to defend themselves."can I switch defendants?I dont wanna get canceled on Twitter." Demonica asked, "no you arnt, they're the only one willing to defend you." Thatcher said."yo can we please get to the topic at hand?" Jonah asked, "shut up jonah!" Everyone said in unison."this is ludicrous you honor!how can this be allowed?" An alternate asked. The court wa sput on hold for everyone to control themselves. "Demonica120, you are accused with two counts of assault, seven counts of kidnapping, three counts of psychological harm, and the damage cost is 2.18 million, how do you plead?"  Thatchrr asked, "not guilty " demonica said."they literally boiled me alive!" An alternate shouted, everyone gasped at that."they tried to look under my hood and kidnap me!" Intruder said, "they kidnapped me but it wasnt that bad only tea and cookies" an alternate said making everyone shocked, "that turns the verdict in our favor!we didnt harm them and they're friendly towards us!" Smutt writer said, "they drew a smiling face on me and now I cant get it off." Facless woman alternate said.

Part two coming soon

Demonica120