Thanksgiving feast

A/N I came up with alot of these aus, house they all live in is titled crack house👍also happy thanks giving. This was not proof read and isn't canon to anything, crack chapter if you will

Warnings: alot of cursing, Spanish that might be wrong

"GHOST CESAR! PREPARA EL RELLENO!" Ghost mark shouted from across the house, "okay what do we do?" A few of the aus asked. "Survivor me, prepare the mash potatoes, HA Cesar do the jello, and the rest of you do your own thing, I'll be cleaning if you want to help me." Ghost mark instructed.

"¡LAS COCINAS EN LLAMAS!" Modern Cesar shouted running out of the kitchen, "GET THE FIRE EXTINGUISHER!?" Ghost Cesar shouted, looking for the fire extinguisher. "What's going on.. I just woke up..?" Modern Adam said, before falling down the stairs. "ADAM! " Modern Jonah shouted, rushing over to help him. "God.. this is so chaotic.." housemate mark said, looking incredibly disappointed.

"Did you call for me?" Housemate Gabriel "AHHH WHAT THE FUCK?!" Basically everyone screamed. "SHUT THE FUCK UP PENDEJOS! HELP WITH THE DAMN FOOD!"  HA Cesar shouted. Everyone rushed to the kitchen and began making food.

"Jonah you can't make spicy food-" BT adam "says who? It's not my fault some can't handle it." BT Jonah.
"¡MIERDA, ME QUEMÉ LA MANO!" Bloodvine Cesar cursed. "DONT PUT ICE ON IT DUMBASS!" Wizard mark smacked the ice away from cesars hand. "GABRIEL YOUR HELPING TOO!" Ghost Cesar commanded, Gabriel shrugged and began helping with the stuffing.

After hours of hard work and many casualties, the food was finally done,

"WHO. THE. FUCK. DIDNT. CLEAR. OFF. THE. DAMN. TABLE." Ghost Cesar screamed, absolutely livid. "Oh my bad, lol" modern mark said. Ghost Cesar smacked modern mark and threw everything off the table to make room for food, once everything was in place they all sat down.

"So .." ghost mark spoke, trying to clear the uncomfortable silence. "Let's say what we're all thankful for😊" ghost Cesar spoke.

"Uhh I'm thankful for Kylie Jenner and cuppkake" modern Jonah said jokingly. "Kill yourself right now." Modern alt Cesar said. "I'm thankful for my family." Apocalypse Adam said. "What family?" Housemate Gabriel asked. Silence fell before apocalypse Adam began fighting Gabriel, first fight. "..why can't this just be a normal thanksgiving..?" HA mark said, sitting down and eating. "Fatherless beahvior." Modern Jonah said. "I SWEAR TO GOD JONAH." Modern Adam shouted. "My bad, motherless beahvior." Modern Jonah said, trying to get a rise out of modern Adam.

Soon enough it turned into a full out brawl including almost everyone. "RUN HES GOT A GUN!" One of the aus shouted as apocalypse Adam pulled out a gun.

It turned into a standoff between apocalypse Adam and wizard mark, everyone anxiously waited to see who took the first shot. Seconds turned into minutes of waiting. Adam reached for the trigger first, his face turned pale realizing he had no bullets. Wizard mark smiled, dropping the bullets that were supposed to be in Adams gun to the floor. "I recommend you back down now Adam." Wizard mark spoke, reaching for the trigger.

Mark heard a click behind him, "you think I wouldn't have backup?" Apocalypse Adam chuckled, dropping his gun. "Do you think I'm that stupid, Adam?" Wizard mark laughed like a maniac. He opened the palm of his other hand, revealing a magic fire, before throwing the magic behind him into the eyes of apocalypse Jonah. "WHAT THE FUCK EVERYTHINGS ON FIRE!?!?" Ghost Cesar screamed.

" what the hell. Why is the crack house on fire🙁"

Words:602