"when you told me the whole story i felt like throwing up"

A/n ong sarah heathcliff content?! Now shes cannon she must have an au surrounding her😍

"So you want to join me on the run? As a work partner?" Adam asked suspiciously, he was interviewing a girl who asked to join them. "Yes, I'm interested in paranormal activity. " she said, seemingly looking as if she was guilty."and what's your name?" Adam asked her, "sarah heathcliff" she said."well sarah your aware we cant pay you right?","yes that's fine just , I'm looking for answers." Sarah said, speaking Adam's interest."looking for somthing?" Adam asked, curious as to what she was looking for."I, had a brother and I need to know what happended to him. I'm sorry I cant tell the full story without breaking down. " sarah said, tears already threatening to spill out at the thought of her brother. Adam feeling sympathy cautiously allowed her to work with him and jonah.

"Dude it's my turn with the radio-" jonah said trying to reach for the cars nob."no way!I'm still playing it!!" Sarah said swatting his hand."can you guys not?im gonna crash " adam said tiredly."yeah sure, emo." Sarah said rolling her eyes, "I'm not emo!" Adam said, it had been the fifth time today he'd been called an emo. The silence was loud, even with the music, it somehow felt awkward in the car. The all felt somthing heavy in the air, an image of Sarah's brothers corpse flashed through her mind, immediately causing her to zone out. She wasnt able to focus on anything expect for what she saw on that night. The scene played through her mind.

"Is this sarah heathcliff?" The police officer known as Thatcher davis asked her over the phone."yes?this is she?" Sarah said worrying that dave Lee had been thrown in overnight jail again."your brothers passed away, if we cou-" "hes dead?' Sarah asked cutting him off."yes I'm so sorry for your loss." He said, sarah felt like screaming, but she couldn't. "Wheres his body?" She asked, the sentence felt so wrong leaving her mouth, she was asking where her brothers body was."we discovered it at his residence a-","I dont care just I, I need to see him." Sarah said, the tears already flowing through her eyes, she hung up the phone and drove to Mark's house. Damnit she should've came with him when he said he was moving out. Sarah's vision was blurry from the tears, sobs escaping her mouth. She arrived at his house and a cop car was outside, presumably Thatcher's. She walked into the house, things were scattered and some were misplaced. She walked up to his bedroom and opened the door, she saw his body, a scream escaped her mouth, she fell down backing away from the body, he shot himself. Sarah wasnt expecting this, was he suicidal?did she miss the signs?why?why did he leave her here? And that's when she saw it, an alternate in the closet.

"SARAH!" Adam shouted breaking sarah out of her panic attack. Jonah and adam were looking at her with worry in their gaze. Sarah turned to look at where they were, how long had she zoned out?"jesus christ, are you okay?" Jonah asked her. "no I'm not, I- I had a flashback to my brothers death." Sarah said, she felt detached from herself. Jonah looked at her with shock and adam looked at her with worry. Sarah cant recall if she told jonah she had a brother."I was 14, I got a call saying they found my brothers body." Sarah said, not even thinking while talking. "I rushed over to his house, police tape was around it and a police car was in front of it." Sarah continued." The place was trashed, unlike how my brother would leave it when I visited him, damnit I should've visited him more. I walked up to his room.", " I- i saw his corpse, it was horrible. He had shot himself. I dont know if I missed the signs, I dont think he did it without assistance. ", "the gun was too close for it to be fully purposely, I stumbled back onto the floor needing to throw up at the sight, and that's when I saw it in the closet. " sarah said, not being able to continue talking anymore, she curled up into a ball and emotionally checked out.

Adam and jonah looked at eachother with worry, sarah had told them the story, jonah didnt even know she had a brother. Adam felt sympathy for her, knowing how it feels to lose a family member, "he was only seventeen." Sarah said, concluding the conversation. That hit jonah and adam like a truck, seventeen?he was younger then both of them. And what in the hell did sarah mean by "it"?

A/n this most likely with have a part two as I rlly enjoyed writing this.:)