words of encouragement<3

a/n i know its been a little tough for everyone, so heres all the tmc characters giving you encoutagement.<3

mark:"you can get through this, the odds might seem impossible but i belive in you."

cesar:"take a break every once in a while, you deserve rest."

jonah:"you might get these extreme emotions but thats normal, dont bottel them up."

Adam:"it might feel like you've lost everything, but theres always light at the end of the tunnel."

Sarah:"dont lose yourself, others are waiting for you."

Dave:" it's okay to cry, crying dosent make you weak, it just means you've been strong for too long."

Thatcher:"its okay if you need help, don't do it alone."

ruth:"its fine to want to be alone for a while, juat make sure you dont isolate yourself."

lyn:"things will get better, you just have to be patient."

Gabriel:"somtimes the demons your facing arnt alternates, they can be in your head too, stay safe."

Six:"its alright to turn off the noises for a bit, somtimes they can be a bit much."

Theif:"If noise makes you comfortable, make some, if being loud to other people means your comfortable then so be it."

C:"dont care what other people think, everyone sees things differently. "

Stanley:"do whatever ya want, make friends with whoever you want, you only live once so it should be enjoyed."

Preacher:"its fine to be the person someone leans om but make sure you have someone as well."

'Woman': "take care of yourself before others, remember, loving someone means loving yourself first."

Faceless woman alternate:"no matter what you do someone will dislike it, so do what you want."

N:" live your life to the fullest, life is something to be enjoyed."