"zombies."-week one

Summary with no spoliers: gaybriel accidentally makes zombies, everyones like wtf and Gabriel's like op did dieasdy

Mark turned on his tv before throwing it out, he needed to make sure that he didnt miss anything. The last thing he expected was to see was a fuxking zombie warning. Mark panicked but then composed himself, alternates and zombies, great.  Mark threw his tv out the window and searched his house for supplies. He walked to his room and grabbed his portable radio he had bought a while back and walkie talkies that had been sitting in his closet for a while. He packed his school bag with non perishable ready to eat food and water. He needed to check on everyone he knew, he grabbed his rotary phone and put it inside his bag .

Mark hopped into his car and dialed cesar, praying he'd pick up, he heard running towards his car, he looked at the sound and it was cesar!wait what was that behind him? Oh shit. Mark quickly opened his car door and cesar jumped in, shutting it behind him. To Mark's horror the alternate wasnt chasing cesar, it was running from zombies. They watched in horror as a hoard of zombies piled ontop of the alternate, they could hear pleads of help from it. Begging that it could be useful to them, it just wanted to live. Eventually it stopped crying and went silent, that's when mark needed to drive. Mark hit the paddle and sped through the neighborhood, cesar looked horrified and frozen in fear, mark looked behind the car and to his horror, there was a heard of zombies chasing their car.

"Damnit!" Mark shouted doing a U-turn straight into the zombies, smashing most of them. Cesar screamed out of fear, luckily the zombies had nothing to grab onto, mark had waxed his car after some creep tried to follow him home by grabbing onto his car, great timing huh? They actually drove through the hoard and back to Cesar's house. They arrived there and locked the door behind them.

A/n short chapter, just trying to give you guys as much content as possible as a ty<3