After You Read

Hello! Thanks for visiting. I only ask for a few minutes of your time for some information and updates.
______________________________________

Sequel?: As this book stands now, I don't believe a sequel is needed. I could certainly pull one off since there is plenty of left over plot for this story. If any of you are interested in a sequel, I may consider it, but it will certainly take a while. I will still be writing more books for other amazing pokémon protagonists, rivals, and pals in the near future!

Thank Yous?: Of course! Thank you all for taking the time to read this story. I appreciate all of your support especially during the times when I wasn't feeling at my best. Special thanks go out to anyone who commented, voted, or even added this story to a reading list of yours. I have been writing for quite some time now and I feel like this is the new standard that I want to set for my books from here on out. Hopefully, I did well enough to keep you all entertained.

Other Books?: I am always planning something new, but with so many ideas, only a few actually manage to get published. As I vaguely mentioned early on in this book, I am planning another story featuring the Alola region once more, however at this time the only information I can give is that it is going to be for Hau.

Aside from that, I am also planning potential oneshots for Red and a book for Blue. Don't hold me to that though as it will likely take some time...I tend to deal with a hiatus and other problems every now and then much to my dismay. But again, thank you so much for reading this far and hopefully I'll catch you around!