The council (2/2): reaching an end

Where threatening news and subversive revelations come to trouble everyone and especially Geno, causing the council to end somehow with more new questions than answered ones.

No one's POV:
-

The ceiling alternatively was glowing white and purple, at first at a very slow rhythm, then faster and faster. Until the purple light filled the whole stadium. Geno gulped.

"Ok, what the hell is going on now?!" He thought staring up intensively. The light glowed brighter one more time and suddenly a human face appeared on the ceiling. Everybody gasped.

"The big Aristo wants to speak!" Someone yelled. And faster than you could say bottle, every noise in the stadium stopped, all rebels stood up and did again that gesture Geno saw when the witch appeared and spoke. The skeleton observed the face better. Brown hair and eyes, pale skin and Roman like nose... he was familiar. Where had he seen that face before?

"Good evening friends." The voice boomed through the whole stadium, calm and polite. "I hope God still keeps you all safe and sound. I can see you, but not hear you. You can however. Without any delays, there is a very important message I have to pass to all of you..." The man paused for a moment, but soon started talking, much more serious than when he was greeting the rebels. "... Lord Raymond is planning to attack the monsters tomorrow."