Awakening to the beginning of an adventure

Where after tormented by dreams and premonitions, Geno wakes up and is soon going to learn the trick for which he fell victim to.

Alter's POV:
-

I look at the little one I hold in my arms silent, many minutes now. I feel bad for what me and Michael did to him. But he is needed. And I couldn't think of any other way that would not be harmful to take him with us. Without him escaping.

After waking up, I'm pretty sure he ain't gonna trust me. But I have my ways. He will listen to what is going on. And hopefully he will cooperate. Nah, no, he's not gonna take anything chilly at all. I ran my hand to his skull and over his closed eyesocket.

The other is covered by that strange cloud of magic. Looks like some kind of disease, not any that I'm familiar with though. His expression as he's passed out gives me strange vibes. Something feels... familiar 'bout him.

"Are you alright priest Alter?" Michael asks me, interrupting me from my thoughts. I look at him.

"I am... thoughtful." I reply slowly as I stand up while still holding the little skeleton in my arms and walk around slowly.

"When do you think the others will come back?" He asks me as he looks to the direction our other crewmates and Reaper took.

"I'd say they will need something less than 10 minutes to finish inspecting the village and taking supplies." I calculate. Suddenly I feel the other skeleton pressing himself against me more and I flinch. I stop walking. He buries himself in my chest. Michael seems worried.

"Didn't you say the anesthesia would make him unable to move in his sleep?! Or is this normal???" He asks.

"No. There's something else. I think..." I start running my finger on the smaller's skull, starting from the top of his head and going down his cheek. I repeat 4 more times and well, goodness me, he's purring and snuggles even closer to me! I look at Michael unable to hide the surprise that struck me. "... he's kinda attached to me."

"Woah!" Michael does. Does that happen because of the Lady's gift? Does he sense something familiar?

"SUCH A WASTE OF TIME! AT LEAST THEY HAD FOOD!" Me and and Michael look at each other.

"David." We say at the same time. The crew is back. Us 3, me, Michael and the uncoscious skeleton wait while facing in front.

"Wait lads!" Reaper's voice is heard. I see him jumping on the deck and walks to our direction.

"How was the inspection?" I ask smiling. He immediately nails his eyes on the skeleton I'm holding and his eyesockets perk up in interest.

"Definitely not any more succesful than what you and Michael did on the time we left you alone." He says and approaches.

Michael hurries to take a step back, to not get close to Reaper. I don't budge and sit down criss-crossing my legs so Reaper can observe from above the newcomer. He looks at him silent with hand on his chin for many seconds.

"One eyesocket."

"And one slash on his chest." I comment, turning the little one a tiny bit so more of his chest can be seen and the stain on his clothes of what I assume is the slash the prophecy told to keep our 'sockets on.