Before the second dance

Where everybody just chills waiting for the 2nd dance, without strange things happening. Or maybe there are?

No one's POV:
-

Remember when it was mentioned somewhere that there were benches with black masks, capes and handkerchiefs? Probably not. But now it's their time to get used. All monsters can take something from these objects and wear them now if they want to hide from the other monsters' eyes.

Now that the dance of recognition is done succesfully, you could say it's time for the dance of the unidentified 👉🏽👉🏽. Any monster wears, if they want, whether a mask, or handkerchief or cape and with the music playing, they dance. But never in specific pairs. At anytime they change, when the lead musician says out loud, Troque!

Why that? First things first, in this specific time, between the first and 2nd dance comes the special dance of the monsters of Portugal for marriage. They call it on these lands from the ancient times Mutança. The steps can go from slow to fast, depending on the speed of the music.

It may find similarities on other traditional dances anyone might know. However as said, the moment the lead musician says Troque (switch or change), when they give that one word command, all monster pairs must separate immediately and search for a new partner.