The first and last siren-blessed guardians (1/2)

Where Geno witnesses the last 2 blessings at last but he will soon come to realise there are a lot of inaccurate things with the second and much different as he heard them.

No one's POV:
-

The rain was pouring hard down inside the forest. The wind was blowing hard, whipping the trees mercilessly. At any second they seemed ready to snap in 2 and fall down. All animals had gone hiding.

Many loud sounds, all around.

The rain that was falling.

The bolts that were striking every now and then.

The leaves of the plants rattling with each other.

The howling wind.

The cries of a monster barely heard in the disaster of the heavy rain.

A female skeleton was walking all alone in the forest. Her dress was soaked completely by the rain water, weighting her down. She had her hands pressed against her chest and she was quite literally dragging her feet. Both from the muddy road and pain. Because she was, in fact, in pain. The way she was holding her chest and her expression were of absolute suffering and fear.

As if fighting for her life.

But she was.

It was like she was having a soul attack. Beneath her clothes, her chest was glowing a faint white. At times it would vanish, but would soon appear again, temporarily glowing wilder. That was what Geno could see as he walked alongside the other skeleton. He was once again in one of these 'guardian revelations' dreams from what he could assume.

It confused him however, because that skeleton, he hadn't seen her amongst the guardians. Who was she? Suddenly the lady fell down, still holding her chest. She started crying, the pitch of her voice barely heard above the storm.

"I'm never going to make it like this! Please baby, not now, I'm trying to save you here. The monks... the monks know from compassion. They are kind and accepting. They will help you. Just please, hold on... a little longer... we must get to them. Oh God, please... help us both get to them. Anywhere else if I go, once they hear... who's the father... they would think of my baby only as a disgrace... and refuse to help."

Pregnant???

So that was what was causing her so much pain, Geno concluded. She made a genuine attempt to stand up again. But her chest suddenly glow brighter again and she fell down screaming in pain and agony.

"Poor lady..." Geno thought, knowing darn well he could do nothing to help her. The lady suddenly looked up to the sky. And then, with a voice that could make anyone tear up from the pain and plead it had, she begged.

"DEAR GOD! I KNOW... I KNOW THAT WHAT I'M CARRYING SHOULDN'T EXIST IN THE FIRST PLACE! BUT IF YOU HEAR ME NOW... If you hear me... PLEASE! SHOW MERCY, HELP MY BABY! I DON'T CARE IF I DIE, BUT SAVE MY BABY! HELP US GET TO THE MONASTERIES AND SAVE MY BABY!"

Geno shivered with the power the voice had. He stood there looking at the skeleton lady as she lowered her head, almost in defeat after begging God. She started crying louder as she was now just crawling, this much she was in pain, unable to stand up. The smaller skeleton caught a movement from somewhere on the path the lady was on.

About 10 feet away was standing a figure. Unlike the darkness that surrounded everything, the figure was dressed in a long white cloak, with a hood above their head. They were wearing long boots. The rain didn't seem to wet their clothing at all, as the drops would just fall off them.