An old story narrated in dreams, Abandoned(3/3)

No one's POV:
-

No way.

Impossible.

There was only one way for anyone to go to Stephan's house. From the sea with boat. His house was surrounded by rocks and he was taking his boat to do circle and go to the village or go to work (didn't mention that detail but now ya know). And the weirdest was that Stephan wasn't seeing any boat.

"Aaah hawks. Aggressive but smart creatures. The Byzantine rich people uses trained hawks to hunt little animals." W.D. Gaster said chilly, rubbing Nadine's chin and still looking at Stephan. "Did you know that?" He asked.

"Boss... h-how did you get here?" He asked still shaking. But he tried to smile. "So... what's up?" Boss sighed and chuckled again.

"Lord's mercy got you out of the sea huh? Well, more like a mermaid saved you." He said making Stephan flinch. And he continued. "And not only that. 8 months you're together, aren't you?"

"B-Boss... I don't know for what you're talking about." Stephan managed to keep his voice stable in the end.

"Stephaaan Stephan! Don't you know lying is a bad sin? And I'm not forgiving lies. You better start admitting the truth or you won't like what's going to happen next." Boss threatened calmly. Stephan looked down clenching his teeth and fists. After some seconds he took a deep breath and looked at his Boss calmly but still a little agitated and pale.

"How?" He asked.

"How I learned your secret? Let's just say birds are excellent spies." Boss said looking at his hawk.