3 - into the woods

HYDRA Base. Sokovia, Eastern Europe.
1st person.

"Deploy the rest of the tanks." I hear Strucker say from across the room. "Concentrate fire on the weak ones. A hit may make them close ranks."

Archie, the twins and I, still stand in the small hallway awaiting instructions.

"Look," Archie pulls me over to him as he sees that Wanda and Pietro are talking to each other.
"If anything happens, I love you, you know that right."

"Yes, yes, I understand. Nothings gonna happen, we'll be fine, Arch." I reply.

"I know I just wanna make sure you know."

"Got it."

Archie pulls me in for a hug. It's been a while since i got one from Arch. It feels different then it did before. It's one of the first times I've hugged him since we got out of our cells.

"We will not yield." Strucker starts talking once again. "The Americans sent their circus freaks to test us. We will send them back in bags. No surrender!"

"No surrender!" the soldiers repeat.

"We gotta get out there." Pietro says.

"Here take these." I hand them each an earpiece. "That way we can communicate with each other."
"How did you get these?" Archie asks.

"Mindgames. One of my specialties." I reply. Pietro picks me up and we run out along the train tracks to defend outside of the base while Archie and Wanda defend from the inside.

Me and Pietro split up. We notice Hawkeye trying to take down a bunker with arrows.

"On my signal. Run like hell in front of the bunker." I tell Pietro through the earpiece.

"And.. Now!"

He runs across and perfectly blocks Hawkeyes arrow.

Hawkeye lines up again. Pietro runs next to him knocking him on the ground.

"You didn't see that coming?" he asks. He runs back again.