11 - the train

We all run towards the subway containing ultron and cap.

Pietro speeds through knocking Ultron out of the way and Me and Wanda block him off from hitting anyone else.

Archie heads to the front sealing a whole that was made in the windshield.

Rogers: "I lost him! He's headed your way!"

The train speeds through knocking away anything in its path.

Rogers: "Civilians in our path."

Pietro speeds out clearing anyone in the way of the train.

Rogers: "Can you two stop this thing?"

We look at each other and agree, using our powers we try and stop the train, purple and red energy intertwining.

Archie backs up keeping all of the people inside of the train from getting hurt as me and Wanda stop the train.

The train comes to a stop as everyone safely exits.

I run out over to Pietro as he's out of breath from running back and forth, Wanda and Archie following.

Maximoff, P.: "I'm fine. I just need to take a minute."

He sits down and I sit down next to him, his head leaning on my shoulder.

Rogers: "I'm very tempted not to give you one."

Maximoff, W.: "The Cradle. Did you get it?"

Rogers: "Stark will take care of it."

Belova: "No, he won't."

Rogers: "You don't know what you're talking about. Starks not crazy."

Ivanov: "He will do anything to make things right."

Rogers: "Stark, come in. Stark. Anyone on comma."

Belova: "Ultron can't tell the difference between saving the world and destroying it. Where do you think he gets that?"

~
Avengers Tower, New York City

Banner: "Anything on Nat?"

Stark: "Haven't heard. But she's alive, or Ultron would be rubbing our faces in it."

Barton: "This is sealed tight."

Banner: "We're gonna need to access the program, break it down from within."

Stark: "Any chance Natasha might leave you a message outside the internet? Old school spy stuff?"

Barton: "There are
some nets I can cast. Yeah, I'll find her."

He walks down stairs to try and find anything.

Banner: "I can work on tissue degeneration if you could fry whatever operational system Cho implanted."

Stark: "Yeah, about that."

Banner: "No."

Stark: "You have to trust me."

Banner: "Kind of don't."

Stark: "*Our ally, the guy protecting the military's nuclear codes, I found him."

JARVIS: "Hello, Dr.Banner."

Stark: "Ultron didn't go after JARVIS because he was angry. He attacked him because he was scared of what he can do. So Jarvis went underground. Scattered, dumped his memory. But not his protocols. He didn't even know he was in there
until I pieced him together."

Banner: "So, you want me to help you put Jarvis into this thing?"

Stark: "No! Of course not. I wanna help you put Jarvis in this thing. We're out of my field, here. You know bio-organics better than anyone."

Banner: "And you just assume
that Jarvis's operational matrix can beat Ultrons?"

Stark: "Jarvis has been beating him from inside without knowing it. This is the opportunity. We can create Ultron's perfect self without the homicidal glitches he thinks are his winning personality. We have to."

JARVIS: "I believe it's worth a go."

Banner: "I'm in a loop! I'm caught in a time loop. This is exactly where it all went wrong."

Stark: "I know. I know. I know
what everyone's gonna say. •But they're already saying it. We're mad scientists. We're monsters, buddy. We've gotta own it. Make a stand. It's not a loop. It's the end of the line."