14 - dear archie

I walk into on of the rooms in the new compound and Nat is watching a video on her phone, Clint's new baby, Nathaniel Archie Barton.

"Fat" Nat says. "You coming to training today."

"I just need one more day if that's ok." I say

"Of course, take all the time you need." She said, "Don't take that literally I need you on this team. We have some weak players."

"Ok, thanks Nat, I might pop in later today."

"Sounds good, see you y/n"

"Bye Nat."

~

When me and Archie were growing up we were separated every once in a while, whenever we missed one another, we would write letters but we wouldn't send them out, just a way to get stuff off our chest.

Dear Archie Ivanov,

I'm sorry. I've kept so much from you in the last year and I feel horrible. Now that you're gone I can't tell you anything.
But, I remembered this. Even if one of us is gone we can still be by each others side.

You never talked about mom and dad much after they died. I really didn't know much about from when I first met them. When we first met Wanda and Pietro when we were seven I knew we were gonna be friends with them, they helped us through a lot. I know you were closer with Wanda than Pietro and me the other way around but, I knew we still were able to tell each other everything.

Though something's we kept to ourselves.

I' ve been with Pietro for almost 6 months now. Wanda doesn't know but I'm pretty sure the team knows. When Wanda's gone we're always together, with or without the team. I feel guilty for not telling you and not helping you when I should've.

The teams been pretty nice so far. I've gotten closest with Nat cause when Wanda's gone I hang out with her. I don't have much more time but I do wish your with your parents, I know I wish I was with mine.

- Y/n, your "sister"