15 - the other sister

I ended up doing training for a couple days and now we have a free day and Nat wanted to go for a walk.

"I was wondering if you had any siblings, it's just I recognized your last name when you told me it a few weeks ago." Nat asked me.

"Technically I do." I replied.

"What do you mean?"

"It's a long story."

"We have the time, dont we?"

"Yeah," i said. "Well I was born as Y/n Belova and when i was 2, i was separated from my twin sister, Yelena. I was then sent to Sokovia while she was sent to Ohio to live with Melina and Alexei.. something, i dont remember their last name-"

"Melina Vostokoff and Alexei Shostakov." she cut me off.

"How do you-"

"I was adopted by the same people, and Yelena was considered my sister."

"So you know her, when was the last time you saw her?"

"I was ten, it was 1995, she was 6. We were in Ohio and Alexei got home and told us we were going on a trip. I knew it was a coverup for something else. We had got the the plane shed and Alexei got the plane out, and put me, Melina, and Yelena in and told us not to worry and that we were gonna be safe. It had ended up that people followed us there and they started shooting at him. Next thing i knew we were in Cuba and i almost shot Dreykov and he ended up taking me and Yelena for the Red Room. I'm guessing she got out but im not sure."

"You were in the Red Room?" i asked. "Thats why that memory looked so familiar. When i was in Hydra i was transferred between the Sokovia hydra unit and Dreykov. 6 month period."

"What memory?"

"Remember when we were fighting against each other back in Africa a few weeks ago. It was the red room and i knew I recognized it because i was in that room. I did ballet. They broke us to pieces but we learned to push through it."

"Yeah. It was definitely a life experience. Anyway we should probably head back. We've got training to do."