6 - ultron

Center of Sokovia - 2015
3rd person

Archie, Wanda, Pietro and Y/n walk toward the center of Sokovia, directly into the church.

Maximoff, W.: "Talk."

Belova: "if you're wasting our time."

Ultron: "Did you know this church is in the exact center of the city? The elders decreed it so that everyone could be equally close to God.  I like that. The geometry of belief. You're wondering why you can't look inside my head?"

Wanda attempts to look inside his head. When she fails I try and I can't see anything either.

Maximoff, W.: "Sometimes it's hard."

Belova: "Sooner or later every man shows himself."

Ultron: "Oh i'm sure they do."

Ultron stands revealing a robot made of vibrainium. I back up slowly into Archie and he pushes me behind him.

Ultron: "But you needed something more than a man. That's why she let Stark take the scepter."

He points to me. Archie and Wanda didn't know I did that and I wanted to keep it that way.

Belova: "I didnt expect, but i saw Starks fear. I knew it would control him, make him self destruct."

Ultron: "Everyone creates the thing they dread. Men of peace create engines of war. Invaders create Avengers. People create.. smaller people? Uh... 'Children' I lost the word there. Children designed to supplant them, to help them end."

Ivanov: "Is that why you've come, to end the Avengers?"

Ultron: "Ive come to save the world. But also... Yeah."

We walk back down to the basement where lokis scepter once was. there a tons of robots piled into the room.

Ultron: "We'll move out right away. This is a start, but there's something we need to begin the real work."

Belova: "All of these are.."

Ultron: "Me. I have what the Avengers never will. Harmony. They're discordant. Disconnected. Starks already got them turning on each other. And when you two get inside the rest of their heads..."

Ivanov: "Everyone's plan is not to kill them."

Ultron: "And make them martyrs? You need patience. Need to see the big picture."

Ivanov: "I don't see the big picture. I have little picture. I take it out and look at it, every day."

Ultron: "You all lost your parents in the bombings. I've seen the records."

Ivanov: "The records are not the picture."

Belova: "Archie."

Ultron: "No, please."

Ivanov: "We were ten years old. Having dinner, the four of us. When the first shell hits a floor above, it makes a hole in the ceiling. It's big. Me and Y/n's parents go in,"

Belova: "Your parents."

Ivanov: "We'll talk about this later i'm not starting anything with you... the whole building starts coming apart. I grab her, roll under the bed and the second shell hits 3 floors above. But it doensnt go off. Me and her walk up to the floor the shell was on and see it's in front of our best friends faces. Their parents no where to be seen. The shell just sits there in the rubble, Three feet from our faces. And on the side of the shell is painted one word."

Maximoff, W.: "'Stark.'"

Maximoff, P.: "We we're trapped for 2 days."

Belova: "Every effort to save us, every shift in the bricks, I think, 'This will set it off.' We wait for 2 days for Tony Stark to kill us."

Ivanov: "We know what they are."

Ultron: "I wondered why only you four survived struckers experiments. Now i don't. We will make it right. Me and the boys can hurt them. But you two will tear them apart from the inside."