13 - battle of sokovia

We follow Clint towards the closets filled with weapons, clothes, shoes, anything we could possibly need.

This might not be that bad after all.

Pietro had changed his shirt as the other was sweaty from running. I'm pretty sure wanda caught me staring because she threw a purple jacket at me, getting my attention.

"No way we all get through this. If even one tin solider is left standing we've lost. There's gonna be blood on the floor." Tony says. We have to get every single bot off, it's what we do.

"I got no plans tomorrow night." Steve never has any plans.

"I get first crack at the big guy. Iron Man's the one he's waiting for."

"That's true, he hates you the most." Archie walks in on the two talking, joking with Tony, maybe.

"Ultron knows were coming. Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire. And thats what we signed up for. But the people of
Sokovia, they didn't. So our priority is getting them out."

Pietro runs into the Police station. Me, Wanda, and Archie start leading people out of the city.

"We're under attack! Clear the city! Now!"

No one in the police station moves. Pietro enters back in with an AK-47 shooting bullets into the roof, getting their attention.

"Get off your asses."

"I could've helped." I say to him.

"All they want is to live their lives in peace. And thats not gonna happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done. We find out what Ultrons been building, we find Romanoff, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us. Ultron thinks were monsters. That were whats wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right."

~

The team starts to get people out. Pietro running through apartment buildings, Wanda using mental manipulation, and the rest of us are near the exits directing traffic through the city.

FRIDAY: "Your mans in the church boss. I think he's waiting for you."

"Come to confess your sins." Ultron sees Tony.

"I dont know. How much time you got?"

"More than you."

"Uh.. Have you been juicing? Little vibranium cocktail? You're looking... I don't wanna say 'puffy.'"

"You're stalling to protect the people.

"Well, that is the mission. Did you forget?''

"I've moved beyond your mission. I'm free."

A drill springs out of the ground.

"What? You think you were the only one stalling?" Ultron asks Tony.

FRIDAY scans the drill, its made up of vibranium, there's more under it too. We still dont know how he's using it.

"This is how you end, Tony. This is peace in my time."

A bunch more robots pop out from the ground. Civilians start to scatter.

I'm sticking with Clint for now. I lost Pietro, Archie is with Wanda guiding people out. Clint sees more robots and shoots them, with arrows.

"Get off the bridge." I start to lead more civilians off the bridge.

Another robot starts shooting at civilians. I'm able to form a small shield to protect them before it knocks me onto the ground.
Suddenly the floor beneath me starts to crack. Clint grabs me and the city starts lifting off the ground.