5 - Maximoffs, Belova, and Ivanov

Short Chapter: this chapter just explains the powers that the quartet has so if you want you can skip it.

The Quinjet lands on top of Avengers Tower. Maria Hill and Dr. Cho stand waiting for the crew.

Dr. Cho and her crew, including Nat and Clint on a Stretcher, roll away into the building.

Hill: "Labs all set up boss."

Stark: "Oh, actually, he's the boss. I just pay for everything and design everything and make everyone look cooler."

Rogers: "What's the word on Strucker?"

Hill: "NATO's got him."

Rogers: "The four enhanced?"

Hill: "Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. Twins. Archie Ivanov and Y/n Belova, Y/n was adopted by Archie's family at the age of 6. All orphaned at 10 when a shell collapsed their apartment building. Sokovias had a rough history. It's nowhere special, but it's on the way to everywhere special."

Rogers: "Their Abilities?"

Hill: "Pietros got increased metabolism and improved thermal homeostasis. Wanda and Y/n's things are neuroelectric interfacing, telekinesis, mental manipulation. Archie's got powers from the scepter directly along with turrets augmented to fire Chitauri fire blasts if you go too close to him while he's using his power. Pietros fast, the girls are weird and Archie is a human shield."

Rogers: "Well their gonna so up again."

Hill: "Agreed. File says they volunteered for Struckers experiments. It's nuts."

Rogers: "Right. What kind of monster would let a German scientist experiment on them to protect their country?"

Hill: "We're not at war, Captain."

Rogers: "They are."