1 - the hydra experiment

HYDRA Base, Soviet Union, 2014.
3rd person pov:

"It's over. Fury has released everything to the public." a Hydra worker infers Strucker.

"Everything he knows about." Strucker replies.

"Herr Strucker, if they get word of our work here, if they find out we serve HYDRA.."

"HYDRA, S.H.I.E.L.D. Two sides of a coin that's no longer currency.  What we have is worth more than any of them ever knew." Strucker and the agent stand infront of a scepter, Loki's scepter.

"We've only scratched the surface and already, their are other facilities doing HYDRA's good work around the world." Strucker continues. "We'll feed them to Captain America and his colorful friends, and keep them off our scent."

"What about the volunteers?" the worker asks.

"The dead will be buried so deep their own ghosts won't be able to find them."

"And the survivors?"

"The twins, and the brother and sister." Four cells are in front of Strucker and the worker, 2 girls and 2 boys. One boy, trying to control his speed while darting around his cell. The other boy trying to control his shield that keeps appearing around him like a shadow. The girls moving blocks around with their minds.

"Sooner or later, they'll meet them. It's not a world of spies anymore. Not even a world of heroes. This is the age of miracles, Doctor. There's nothing more horrifying than a miracle."