7 - vibrainium

Salvage Yard, African Coast

Klaue: "Don't tell me your men swindled you. I sent you six short-range heat-seekers and got a boat full of rusted parts. Now you will make it right, or the next middle i send you will come very much faster. Now, minister, where we're we?"

The machines outside of Klaue's office power down. Klaue gets ready to shoot but a blue beam of light zooms in and redirects the gun. Every bullet that was in the gun perfectly line up on the desk.

Klaue: "Yeah. The Enhanced. Struckers prize pupils. Do you want a candy? hmm?"

He sticks out a bowl to candy and shakes it infront of the four of us.

Klaue: "I was sorry to hear about Strucker. But then, he knew what king of world he was helping create. Human life. Not a growth market. You didn't know? Is this your first time intimidating someone? I'm afraid I'm not that afraid."

Belova: "Everybody is afraid of something."

Klaue: "Cuttlefish. Deep sea fish. They make lights, disco lights... to hypnotize their prey and then they catch it. I saw a documentary. it was terrifying."

Pietro zooms across the room only to grab a piece of candy from the bowl.

Belova: "Really, P?"

Maximoff, P.: "What?"

Belova: "Idiot."

Klaue: "So if you're going to fiddle with my brain and make me see a giant cuttlefish, then i know you don't do buisness and i know your not in charge. And i only deal with the man in charge."

Ultron floats up next to Klaues office, blasting Klaue out.

Ultron: "There is no man in charge. Let's talk buisness."

Klaue and one of his crewmates open the vault, filled with vibrainium.

Ultron: "Upon this rock, I will build my church."

He tosses up the vibrainium and catches it. Then tosses it to Pietro.

Ultron: "Vibrainium."

Klaue: "You know, it came at great personal cost. It's worth billions."

Ultron chuckles. Then does something with the computer inside him.

Ultron: "Now so are you. It's all under your dummy holdings. Finance is so weird. But i always say, 'Keep you friends rich and your enemies rich and wait to find out which is which.'"

Klaue: "Stark."

Ultron: "What?"

Klaue: "Tony Stark used to say that. To me. You're one of his."

Ultron: "What? I'm not..."

Ultron lifts Klaues arm, his crew mate draws out a gun but i use my powers to force his hand down.

Ultron: "I'm not. You think i'm one of starks puppets? His hollow men? I mean look at me. Do I look like iron man? Stark is nothing!"

Ultron slices of Klaues arm.

Ultron: "I'm sorry. I'm... Oh! I'm sure that's gonna be okay. I'm sorry. It's just that I don't understand. Don't compare me with Stark! It's a thing with me. Stark is... He's a sickness!"

Stark: "Ah, junior. You're gonna break your old man's heart."