2 - the avengers

HYDRA Base, Soviet Union, 2015
1st person.

Pietro, Wanda, Archie, and I all stand in a small hallway as they hear a distant explosion from outside.

Strucker on PA, "Report to your stations immediately. This is not a drill."

I grab Archie's hand and we grab Wanda and Pietro, me next to Pietro and Archie near Wanda.

"We are under attack!"

Soldiers shouting and running out to fight.

~
3rd person

An army truck is getting fired at while Hawkeye shoots arrows at HYDRA Soliders. Explosions, Guns and Arrows firing. Iron man is flying right beside them.

A HYDRA Soldier pulls up next to them and starts firing, Thor goes to attack and he succeeds, flying to a fighting post, knocking out multiple Soliders.

Captain America pulls in on a motorcycle, and drags a soldier and throws him directly into an explosion.

The Hulk is quickly throwing soliders and throwing punches easily.

"Shit!" Iron man runs into a shield  around the base.

"Language! Jarvis what's the view from upstairs?" Captain America asks the AI.

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker a technology is well beyond any other HYDRA base we've taken." the AI replies.

"Loki's Scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount his defense without it." Thor says. "At long last."

Soliders continue firing.

"'At long last' is lasting a little long boys." Black Widow jokes.

"Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise." Hawkeye replies.

"Wait a second. No one else is gonna deal with the fact that Cap just said 'Language'?" Iron man asks.

"I know. It just slipped out." Captain America says as he throws his motorcycle into a HYDRA tank.

~

HYDRA Base. Sokovia, Eastern Europe.

"Who gave the order to attack?" Strucker walks into the soliders ward while researchers and agents are trying to keep the shield going, including Archie, using as much energy as he can to power it.

"Herr Strucker, it's the Avengers."
one of the agents reply.

"They landed in the far woods. The perimeter guard panicked." one of the soldiers adds.

"They have to be after the scepter." one of the doctors says.

"Can we hold them?" Strucker asks.

"They're the Avengers." the agent replies.