Mysterious disappearance Part 3(YHC)

Rishi:The blackmailer is my cousin.He stays in my house as he lost everything after the business loss.

Mahima:I heard him blackmailing you on the phone.I informed it to Rishi.Rishi enquired about what he was upto and realized that he arranged someone to collect money from you.I was shocked to know that his target was Preesha and Rudraksh.I want to redeem myself by saving you both and Saransh from that beast.Rishi:So we kidnapped the person sent by him and Lakshmi came here in disguise of that person to meet you all.Rudraksh:Who is that blackmailer?Rishi:Armaan!Rudraksh and Preesha were shocked.Preesha:Armaan!Mahima:Who is Armaan?Preesha:He is someone who tried to separate me from Rudra.Mahima and Rishi were shocked.Mahima:Why?Rudraksh:He was obsessed with Preesha.Mahima was shocked.Mahima:So is he doing this to take revenge on you both?Rudraksh:Definitely he is taking revenge on us.But how did he use Dev's body for this?Rishi:Dev is alive.He is not dead.

Rudraksh-Preesha:What nonsense!Rishi:I am serious

Rudraksh-Preesha:What nonsense!Rishi:I am serious.Armaan brought a young boy to our house.He introduced him as his friend's son.He said that his parents have gone abroad,So for some time he needs shelter and that's why he brought him there.He was introduced as Shravan to us.Preesha:Why do you feel that Shravan is Dev?We saw Dev's body.Rishi:Because I overheard Armaan calling him 'Dev'.That made me suspect him.Rudraksh:But how can the dead Dev be alive?Preesha:Only Armaan can clear our doubt.Rudraksh:Yes.We want to meet Armaan.Mahima:Why only Armaan?You can meet Dev too.Come to our house.Rudraksh-Preesha:Yes.We are coming.

Rishi and Mahima went home with Rudraksh and Preesha

Rishi and Mahima went home with Rudraksh and Preesha.Rishi went to a room.There Armaan and Dev were talking.Rishi:Hey...some people have come to see us.Armaan:Who?Rishi:It's a surprise.Anyways you both come to meet our guests.Armaan:Ok.Rishi went out.Dev:Armaan uncle,should I come?Armaan:Yes.You also come.Don't be scared.Nobody can identify you here.

Armaan and Dev went to the living room.Rishi:Meet our guests.Mahima:My sister Preesha and her husband Rudraksh.Rudraksh and Preesha came in front of them shocking Dev and Armaan.Rudraksh and Preesha slapped Armaan.Dev started sweating.Preesha:We realized that you only blackmailed us Armaan.Armaan pretended to be innocent:What blackmailing?Rudraksh:Don't try to act innocent.We know everything.Armaan was embarrassed.Preesha:We are not asking why you are doing it as we know that it is your revenge.Rudraksh:But tell me what really happened.Armaan:I lost my business and everything when I lost Preesha as I went crazy after losing her.So I was really angry with Rudraksh.I wanted to teach you both a lesson.So I was keeping an eye on your life.That's how I came to know about your issues with Dev.I met Dev at the hospital and gave him an idea to attack Ruhi and Saransh.Preesha:Are you not ashamed to brainwash a child to do criminal activities?Armaan and Dev were silent.Rudraksh:Say what happened.Armaan:Everything was pre-planned.Even the fall was planned.So I put a mattress down and Dev fell over there.Dev lay down as if he was dead.The blood was not real.Before you could reach Dev's body,I removed the blood and took away Dev from there.Then I started blackmailing you both not for money,but to ruin your peace of mind forever.