Aake teri baahon mein...when I am in your arms...Part 1(AdMat TS)

I dedicate this TS to who requested me for an AdMat story.I thank my dearest friend Palchin2995 who suggested me to write the AdMat story on the kannada movie Hatamari Hennu Kiladi Gandu which is the remake of the tamil movie  En Purushanthaan Enakku Mattumthaan .I have not see these 2 movies.But Palchin gave me it's plot.Though this TS is an inspiration from Hatamari Hennu Kiladi Gandu I have changed this movie's story in my TS.

One girl came out of her car and walked on the road.Suddenly a thief snatched her bag and ran.She screamed.

Girl:Hey...stop...

Suddenly a boy who noticed it ran behind the thief and caught him.He beat him and took the bag from him.

He:Are you not ashamed to steal?Work and make money.

The girl got impressed by him.

The boy gave the bag to the girl.

Girl:Thank you.

He smiled.

The thief ran away.

Boy:Hey...

Girl:Let him go.I got my bag back.That is enough.

The boy smiled.

Girl:Hi...I am Nehmat.

Boy:I am Advait.

Nehmat:Because of you I did not lose my money.So I will give you money.How much do you want?

Advait:No thanks.I did not help you to get money.

Nehmat:I know that.But since you helped me,I feel like helpig you.

Advait:If you really want to help me,please come to my tailoring shop and get your clothes stitched.I assure you that I won't disappoint you.

She smiled nodding her head.

He gave her his card.

Advait:This is the address of my tailoring shop.

She smiled.

Advait:Bye!

Nehmat:Bye!

Nehmat went to Advait's tailoring shop.He was stitching there along with 2 women.

Advait was surprised to see her.

Advait:You?

Nehmat:I thought you had expected me here as you only invited me here.

Advait:But I doubted whether a rich girl like you will come.