Dil Beparwah...Oblivious heart...Part 5

Rishikesh:Please don't feel bad.I may be misunderstanding you.But usually newly married couples do not behave like us.Right?So I am asking you.Is it true that you are purposefully avoiding me?

Lakshmi got irritated and blasted at him:Yes.Your doubt is right.I was purposefully avoiding you at night.So that you won't even think of touching me.

Rishikesh was shocked.

Rishikesh:But...why?Why are you avoiding me?You don't like me?You told me that you were not forced to marry me.You married me willingly.Right?Then why are you keeping me at a distance?

Lakshmi:You want to know why?Then listen.I am not interested in physical relationship.

Rishikesh was shocked:But why?

Lakshmi:I am not interested in romance,family life and having children.

Rishikesh was again shocked.

Rishilesh:Then how did you have a lover?

Lakshmi:That was a blunder.My boy friend ditched me because I was not interested in it.Now you can also ditch me like my boyfriend ditched me.

Now you can also ditch me like my boyfriend ditched me

Rishikesh's eyes became wet.

Rishikesh:We got married recently and in the initial phase of marriage itself you are asking me to divorce you.

Lakshmi felt upset.

Rishi walked out of the room.

Lakshmi cried.

Rishi told Raj about the European trip.

Rishi:Dad...please..I need money for this.

Raj:You really became slack in teaching.That's why this condition came.Now to not lose the job I have to waste such a big amount.It's all your mistake.

Rishi became guilty.

Rishi:Sorry papa.But please help me.I promise you that now onwards I will not do any mistake.

Raj:Ok.I will give you money.But I have a demand.You have to take Tanuja with you.

Rishi was shocked:What?Why?

Raj:After marriage,you did not let her go out or take her for honeymoon.So this should be considered as a honeymoon trip also.

Rishi:How is it possible papa?This is a professional tour.