Yaara ve mere yaara Part3

Rajveer was sitting on the bed holding his head.Palki went near him.Mohit who was searching for Rajveer reached there.

Palki:What happened Rajveer?

Rajveer:I don't know.I feel weak.

Palki said in her mind:I am sorry Rajveer for doing this to you.

Palki:It's ok Rajveer.

Rajveer:Palki,I am getting bored.Shall we play?

Palki felt like laughing.

Palki:How can we play?

Rajveer placed his finger on her lips and said:Please don't refuse.

She nodded seeing his innocence.

Rajveer:We will play with pillows.

Palki thought:Rajveer has gone crazy after having drinks.

Rajveer took a pillow and gave one pillow to Palki.

Rajveer:Let's have a pillow fight.

Palki thought:I made him drink to make him confess his love to me.But here he is asking me to play with him.He will make me also mad.

They both started their pillow fight.The pillows got destroyed and the cotton fell over them.

They both started laughing.Rajveer was lost in her beautiful laughter.

He looked at her in a dreamy way.

Rajveer held her hand and said:You look so cute Palki.

Palki smiled.

Palki:Really?Then why did'nt you tell me this before?You did'nt even talk to me.You were ignoring me.

Rajveer:I ignored you because I felt that I will like you more and more if I interact with you.

Palki's face blossomed.

Rajveer:I was scared whether you will hate me if you know about my feelings for you.That's why I kept a distance with you.

Palki:I won't hate you Rajveer.Tell me what do you feel for me?

Rajveer looked at her romantically cupping her face in his palms and said:I really like you Palki.I love you.

Palki became very happy.