Bekaaboo...Uncontrolled love...Part 5

Kavya met Adarsh.

Kavya:Adarsh...my words may hurt you.But please try to accept the truth.

Adarsh:What are you saying Kavya?

Kavya:I don't love you.I can't marry you.

Adarsh was shocked:Why are you saying like this now Kavya?You only sent me anonymous love letters and gave a clue that it's Suryavanshi daughter who is the love letter sender.

Kavya was stunned.

Kavya thought:So Adarsh started loving me mistaking me for the love letter sender.The letter sender must have confessed her love to him in the letters she sent him,That's why he said 'I love you' to me as his reply.Suryavanshi daughter means it's Pihu who sent him the love letters.Oh my God!I didn't know that Pihu loved Adarsh.She must have been so hurt to know about our marriage alliance.

Kavya:I have not sent you any love letter.Suryavanshi daughter can be Pihu also.

Adarsh was shocked.

Adarsh:But it's you who used to talk to me.If it was Pihu why wasn't she friendly with me like you?

Kavya:Maybe because Pihu was shy to confront you directly.

Adarsh was stunned.

Adarsh-Kavya's engagement day....

The rings were given to Kavya and Adarsh.

Adarsh:I will put the ring only if the girl is Pihu.

Pihu was shocked.

Adarsh looked at Pihu:Why didn't you tell me that you were the one who sent me the love letters.Atleast when my engagement with Kavya got fixed you could have told me the truth.Right?

Pihu became emotional:I thought you and Kavya love each other.

Adarsh:I loved Kavya mistaking her for the girl who loved me silently.But now I know that you are that girl.I love only you Pihu.

I love only you Pihu