Dil Beparwah...Oblivious heart...Part 2

Tanuja got up from the bed.Rishi moved closer to Tanuja.

She started breathing heavily.Suddenly she fell down on the bed shaking her body.Rishi was shocked.

Rishi:Oh no...it's fits.

Rishi became nervous and sweated seeing her condition.He called the doctor.

After some time...

The doctor:Now no need to worry.She is alright now.

Rishi,Raj and Rano were relieved.

Early morning...

Rishi went near Tanuja.

Rishi asked her rudely:You had fits.What is this Tanuja?

Tanuja:Rishi...why are you asking me like this as if I had hidden it from you?You married me after knowing my disease.

Rishi:You told me that you did'nt have fits in the last few years.That's why I married you.If I knew that you would have it after marriage,I would not have married you.

Tanuja was shocked and shattered.

Tanuja:I swear...I did not have fits in the last few years.But the wedding...first night...I was nervous.Maybe because of that I had fits.

Rishi:Whatever..I can't tolerate it.Our nuptial night got spoiled because of you.

Tanuja felt sad.

Rishi:How will I face the society if others come to know that my wife is a epileptic patient?

Tanuja felt sd.

Rishi:Listen...now onwards sit at home itself.Because if you go out,you may have fits and fall on the road side.It will be very embarrassing for me.Don't create any embarrassing situation for me.You got it?

Tanuja was shocked.

Raj and Rano had come there hearing the noise.

Raj:What are you saying Rishi?How can Tanuja always sit at home?