Jugjugg Jeeyo...Live a long life...Part 5

Suddenly Chandni got an idea and took the mobile phone from the table.She switched on the torch and went out.She was scared and shivering.

She went to the neighbouring house and rang the calling bell.A man came out.

Chandni:Dr.Rahul!

Rahul:Chandni!

Chandni:Please help me.There is no light in our house.My husband Raunaq is unconscious also.I am scared.

Rahul:Don't worry.I will come there now.

Rahul and Chandni went to the house

Rahul and Chandni went to the house.By that time the electricity had come.Rahul checked Raunaq.

Rahul:Nothing serious.

Chandni was relieved.

He poured water on Raunaq's face and he woke up.Raunaq was surprised to see Rahul.

Raunaq:Dr.Rahul!

Rahul:Your wife called me here.She got scared as you fainted and there was no electricity.

Raunaq was surprised.

Rahul gave him first aid.

Chandni:Thank you so much doctor.

Rahul just smiled and fixed the tube light in the kitchen.

Raunaq:Thank you very much doctor.

Rahul:It's ok.

Rahul went out bidding them 'bye'.

Chandni said emotionally:I got scared when you fell unconscious.I am scared to lose you.

They embraced each other emotionally.

Raunaq:Don't worry Chandni.Now I am perfectly alright.

Raunaq told Chandni:In my absense you did this much

Raunaq told Chandni:In my absense you did this much.This shows that you are overcoming the fear.If you try,you can fight against your fear and win.

Chandni smiled.

Arjun and Kashvi went for a night drive.Seeing the rain they stopped the car and went out of it.