Jugjugg Jeeyo...Live a long life...Part 8

Samrat shouted at Meet:Meet,why did you taunt Mansi?

Meet:Oh...so she informed you everything?

Samrat:Yes.Why did you accuse her of breaking our home?

Nayantara:Relax Samrat.I told Meet not to say anything more and after that he did'nt say anything like that.

Meet:I don't regret saying like that to Mansiji.Infact I should have told her more.Because she is shamelessly having affair with a married man who is my dad.

Samrat:Stop it Meet.I don't have extra marital affair with Mansi.I can't even imagine anyone other than your mom as my life partner.Just because you saw her with Mansi,you assumed with your dirty brain that we are having an affair.Mansi is my friend.Recently I met her accidentally and I talked to her.But you misunderstood us.

Meet:You are lying.For Mansi only you want to divorce mom.Otherwise what solid reason do you have to divorce my mom?

Samrat:You want to know why I talked to you about our divorce?Actually I had no plan to divorce Nayan.But I lied to you that I am going to divorce her.

Kashvi,Meet and Manjari were shocked..

Meet:Why?Again you are lying.Right?

Samrat:No.I am saying the truth.Raunaq had informed us about your decision to divorce Manjari.You thought divorce was easy.To make you understand how painful divorce is only I played this drama.

Nayantara:Your dad is saying the truth beta.I knew your dad's plan and I played along with him.I took both of you to Mansi to make you understand what one can do to make her or his spouse happy.

Kashvi,Meet and Manjari were shocked.

Meet became very upset.

Meet:For that you both fooled us.You both betrayed us.

Samrat and Nayantara became upset.

Nayantara:Sorry beta.We had no other option.To make you understand the pain of divorce,your parents' divorce news was necessary.Marriage is not a game.

Samrat:Every marriage has issues.Even we had our own ups and downs.But we sorted out our problems without thinking of divorce.Tell me...if both of you cheated and tortured each other I will support divorce.But Raunaq told us that your inferiority complex and ego are the reason for the divorce Meet.I am ashamed of you for hurting Meet because of your complex.

Meet felt guilty and upset.Manjari was sad and upset.

Nayantara:Sort out the issues before you both lose each other.Otherwise both of you will regret the whole life.Because we know that you both love each other.

Meet and Manjari looked at each other painfully.

Kashvi:I was shattered knowing about dad and mom's divorce.Now I am so happy that you both are still together.

Samrat:And we will be always together.Because we both love each other very much.

Because we both love each other very much