Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi (A Match Made By God) Part 3

Preeta joined the dance school for classes.They announced that the students will be taught dance in pairs.

Choreographer Dev:Preeta....your dance partner is Harsh.

your dance partner is Harsh

Preeta looked for Harsh.Harsh came near her.

Harsh:Hi...

Choreographer:This is your dance partner Preeta.

Preeta was shocked as Harsh looked like Rishab.

Preeta:Rishabji!

Harsh was shocked.

Harsh thought:Preetaji recognized me.She realized that I am Rishab.Oh no....

Rishab was nervous.But he hid his nervousness and smiled.

Rishab:Rishabji?Are you saying that I am Rishab?

Preeta:No no.I know that you are Harsh.But you look like my husband Rishabji.

Rishab was relieved.

Preeta said in her mind:This cool can never be Rishabji.

Rishab:There are 7 people who look alike.

Preeta:Yes.But my husband is not as same as you.He does'nt wear stylish clothes like you.He is very simple and traditional.He has thick moustache and beard unlike you.

Rishab:You like thick moustache and beard?

Preeta remembered Rishab's thick moustache and beard with a dull face.

Preeta:Actually no.I like men without moustache and beard.Men look too traditional with thick moustache and beard.

Rishab became dull.Then he thought:Why should I worry about it when I don't have thick moustache and beard now?

The choreographer  Dev started teaching them dance.Rishab was struggling hard to dance.He tripped and stamped his foot on Preeta's foot by mistake.Preeta lost balance and slipped.But Rishab caught her.They were lost in each other's eyes.