Bekaaboo...Uncontrolled love...Part 6

The credit for the Zain Shivangi edits goes to the unknown real editors.

Pihu was brought to the mandap.Pihu and Adarsh smiled at each other.They got married following all the rituals.

Suddenly somebody came.Pratham was shocked to see that person.

Pratham:Patali Maasi!

Patali:Don't call me Maasi.Because I am not your maasi.My sister was not your mother,she was only Yamini's mother.

Pratham:But I considered her as my mother.So you are my maasi.

Patali:But I have never considered you or Ashwat as mine.Only Yamini is mine.I have come here for my Yamini.You made her life miserable Pratham.

Pratham:I did'nt want to do that to Yamini

Pratham:I did'nt want to do that to Yamini.But I did so because Yamini was going to do a bad deed.

Yamini:I know what she was going to do.I only told her to eat up a human fairy to be the most powerful Rakshasi.Now I will do that to save Yamini from destruction.You made her powerless.But I will make her powerful again by giving her Kavya's flesh and blood..I am going to take Kavya with me for Yamini.

All were shocked.

Arjun and Preeta were shocked and scared.

Pratham:No...you can't do that.I will not allow it.

Preeta's eyes were full of tears and anger.

Preeta:How dare you think of taking our daughter away from us?

Arjun:I will call the police.

Patali:Police?

Patali laughed.

Patali:Police won't be able to do anything.Because....

Patali turned into a demon and screamed.