Bekaaboo...Uncontrolled love...Part 4

Yamini jumped upon Kavya.

Suddenly somebody pulled Yamini back forcefully and pushed her down.

He was Pratham. Kavya could not believe her eyes.Because Pratham also appeared to be a demon.

Yamini shouted:Pratham!You can't do this to me.

Pratham:I am also a demon.But I am not a bad demon like you.Leave Kavya and go.

Yamini:No.I won't leave Kavya.

Pratham:If so I will not spare you

Yamini jumped upon Pratham to attack him.But Pratham attacked her back.It was a horrifying scene for Kavya.Finally Yamini fell down weak.Pratham transformed into a human again.

Kavya shed tears:What's happening here?

Suddenly Pratham took a liquid bottle from his pocket and ran towards Kavya.He collected her tear drops in thar bottle.Kavya was confused.Pratham put the tear drops in the weak Yamini's mouth.

Pratham:A fairy's tear drops are magical and powerful enough to snatch the evil powers of a demon.So now onwards you are a powerless and weak demon Yamini.

Yamini cried.

Pratham:You deserved it.Because you kicked me out and lied to Ashwat that I don't love him.You treated Ashwat like a dirt and made him his slave.Poor Ashwat doesn't even know what he did under your spell.You tried to do another sin by trying to eat up a lovely fairy to fulfill your greed.

Pratham looked at Kavya and cupped her face.

Pratham:Are you alright Kavya?

Kavya:Yes.

Pratham took his hands off her face.

Pratham:I knew that Yamini was trying to trap you using Ashwat.That's why I followed both of you.Because I wanted to save you and my dearest brother Ashwat.

Kavya was surprised:Ashwat is your brother?But why did he behave as if he does'nt know you?

Pratham:Because he is under Yamini's spell.So he is not in his senses.He cannot recognize me.He doesn't even know what he is doing.