Jugjugg Jeeyo...Live a long life...Part 7

Meet and Manjari took Nayantara to Mansi's house.

Mansi was surprised to see them.

Mansi:Hi Nayan.It's been a long time..what's up?

Meet:After breaking her marriage,how can you be so cool with her as if nothing happened?

Mansi:What are you saying Meet?

Nayantara:Meet,don't say anything more.Mansi...we came to know about you and Samrat.

Mansi was stunned:What?

Nayantara:Mansi...I just want to tell you that.... I will not be an obstacle in your love life.Both of you can live peacefully.I wish you both the best.Please look after Samrat well.

Mansi:What are you saying Nayan?

Nayantara:Bye Mansi.

Mansi:But...

They left from there silently.

Chandni:When I was in my school,I was bullied by a boy.I complained to the teacher about him.The teacher gave him a beating.The boy's brother took revenge on me by locking me in the washroom.I could not get out of the washroom. Nobody heard me knock the door as after the school time almost everyone had left the school.Nobody knew that I was in the toilet.So till the next morning I was stuck in the washroom.Since the lights were switched off after the school hour got over I had to be in the dark room.I was so scared that I fainted.The next day people found me in the washroom.The boy was thrown out of the school.But after that I am always scared. I am scared of darkness after that incident.

Chandni wept.Raunaq embraced her to comfort her.

Rahul:I can understand what you faced in childhood and how you bore it's consequences

Rahul:I can understand what you faced in childhood and how you bore it's consequences. But that chapter is over Chandni.Now you are an adult.Fear is not a disease. You should fight against your fear and come out of it.Only if you take effort you can win this battle.