1. Why I'm The Best- 2022 Entry by @Demi_god_Dork

Why I'm The Best

Why I'm The Best

By Apollo, edited by Tiger

Tiger,  Demi_god_Dork  

She/her (For my pronouns) he/him (for apollo lol)

Why I'm The Best

In which Apollo shows his awesomeness

No content warnings apply!

Is this thing working? Is it capturing all my beauty and awesomeness?

Why is the font so terrible?

Is this one better?

How about this font...

Ah, none of these fonts are worthy of my amazingness! I shall use the one the mortals call...default.

Welcome, dear mortals! My name is Apollo, though you should already know that! I am the god of archery, music, poetry, and other awesome things that only I'm good at. However, you might know me best as Apollo - Lord of the Sun.

Well, you are most definitely correct! I am the driver of the sun chariot, lighting up your puny mortal lives and giving you life.

(Yes, thank you for the applause. I know that I'm awesome. Thank you, thank you.)

As of right now, I will woo you into believing that I am the best god there is! But of course, you already know that. (Also please say yes, I'm kind of on a bet with Artemis right now.)

Even the sun is jealous of my hotness! I am the hottest god there is, literally and figuratively! Aphrodite should have married me, not that feeble-minded gorilla Ares.

My awesome muscles, my flowing hair, my alluring eyes...it's all natural! Now, I know that you want to be hot like me, but that's not an easy thing to do.

Are you guys still not convinced that I'm the best? Tsk, tsk. You mortal minds are so tiny, I could crush it with one mighty fist! Well, how about this. I will travel around, asking everyone whether I am the best or not! Get ready, cause everyone's gonna say yes!

First up: Camp Half-Blood.

Oh, how much I've missed this wonderful place! Ah, the fresh air, green grass, crazy campers, one drunk god....see, paradise!

In case you are wondering why it is still so hot while me, the 'sun', is down here, it's because I parked my sun chariot on a tall mountain. I asked Hermes to look after it for me, and for it to preferably be in one piece when I get back.

Since it is currently summer (Demeter must be in a magnificent mood!), more campers than usual bustled about, talking and doing their assigned activities. They must have been so absorbed in their hard work, they barely acknowledged my presence! The only demigods that noticed me just veered sideways, sending me a look of what seemed like confusion. Aha! They must be so confused on why I am so handsome! Well, you see, I was just born like that. Beauty! Glory! I tap-danced and played a beautiful tune on the flute - or was it a harp? I don't exactly remember. And then Artemis came along (ugh), and my moment was kind of ruined, but that's a story for next time.