4. The Reuniting Summer- 2022 Entry by @Watermelon_Hedgehog

The Reuniting Summer

Addy, Watermelon_Hedgehog

Her/She/They

The Reuniting Summer

The Demigods have all decided to reunite after 15 years

There is a little bit of Cursing

15 years ago......

Percy's POV:

"GUYS!!!!! Brilliant idea! As we all know, most of us are going to be leaving going to college and such, some of us in New Rome and others other places farther away in a few days, soooooo I made us all some monster-proof phones!!!!! This way we can stay in touch and not have to use IM all the time! And don't worry, I already have them all set up! So they are ready to go!" Leo went on and on, I honestly zoned out on the rest of it, but thought the idea was a good one.

Back to the Present.....

Still Percy's POV:

And as the first 2 years went by, we all kept in touch, but, after that we just all stopped texting, Annabeth and I were in New Rome for a few years doing college stuff for around 6 years, then we decided to live in a New Rome house for a few years, but after that we left to New York for 2 years for Annabeth so she could work on Olympus, we loved it there, but we wanted to move somewhere else and settle down and have a family, so we did, and we decided to move to North Dakota for one reason, because not many tourists go there so not many monsters would be there, and it is amazing here, we got married, have 2 kids, one girl named Lucia Zoe Jackson, who is 7, and her younger brother, Bobbie Charlie Jackson, who is currently 3, turing 4 in 2 weeks. And we were having a great life when we got a text.

The Text sent to Percy, Annabeth, Piper, Frank, Hazel, Jason, Nico, Reyna:

Leo: HEYYYYY I was like, looking through my messages, and saw this oldddd group chat!!! We haven't all hung out together for likeeeee 13 years......do you guys all wanna hang out in like 2 weeks? So right when summer starts? That way weeee can go to Long Island, and maybe go to CHB? If sooo lets meet at, Calypso's Cafe At lets say 9:00!!!! BYEEEE

PS!!!! BRING YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER IF YOU HAVE ONE!!! ALSO IF YOU ALL HAVE SOME KIDS 😏.....BRING THEM TOOOOO!!! BYEEEEE

Will POV:

"DADDDDDDDDDAAAAA ARW WEEEEE TERE YET!!!!!!" My 3 year old daughter asked, which instantly woke my beautiful husband Nico up from his nap, which would be normal right? Wrong, since we decided to move to Venice, Italy for Nico, we settled down and we both decided to want to propose, when I did, he went, "Wait, NO!!!!!" I was really sad right then and there and started to walk away when he said, "STOP!" and I turned back and he said, I wanted to propose first! So, it was a full on argument and we finally decided to just get married, and we lived in a huge mansion in Venice, I am not bragging, well maybe a bit, it is just because of Hades, with all of his riches and stuff. And one day we were sitting on the couch cuddling while Bianca was taking a nap and Nico got a text telling him about the reunion, so he decided he didn't want to go there soooo I had to use some of my ideas, and the only way to get to Long Island was to fly, and Nico was terrified of having our Daughter Bianca Maria di Angelo-Solace getting zapped down from the sky by Zues, so we never fly anywhere, even though Zues said he would not zap down any more demigods, but Nico was still afraid so, I did the only thing to make him calm down after convincing him well, more like forcing him, *nervous chuckles* have him sleep with anesthesia, but it was a special demigod one which just made demigods pass out for at least 3 hours, and it did the trick, unless you were somehow suddenly woken up by someone or something special to you doing something, for instance, in this case, it was Bianca waking up Nico. And when I tell you Nico was terrified, he was terrified, once he calmed down, I told him what happened, and he told me in these exact words, "Dammit you dickhead, you could have TOLD me!!!! aNyWaYs ThAnKs i GuEsS" Man, I love my husband sometimes, *Notice the sarcasm* I knew he was joking, right? RIGHT?????