I Would Like to Thank the Academy

Red here for one last time!  

I want to thank everyone who made the first-ever Apollo Awards one-shot contest a reality, and those who continue to support it so that I've been able to host it again.  This includes the authors who contributed their talents, the readers who contributed their votes, anyone who gave us a shout-out or added this book or the contest entry book to their reading lists, anybody who tagged their friends, viewers like you, and, of course, Apollo.  

Congratulations to all of the authors that were brave enough to put their voices out there!  I'd like to take the time to encourage anyone reading this, authors and readers alike, to follow our Apollo Awards participants and check out some of their other work.  

Thank you to all the authors for participating, and I hope to see you enter again next summer!

All of the participants received a fun summertime banner to accompany their one-shot, which they may utilize however they want.  I know graphics can be tricky, so if anyone would like a direct link to their banner, please don't hesitate to reach out.

I would love to present this contest alongside Apollo again next summer!  This year was super successful, but there are always places where we can improve.  Please use this space to tell me what you liked, tell me what you didn't like so much, and if you have an idea or suggestion for next year's Apollo Awards, please comment here.  Suggestions can pertain to judging criteria, prizes, prompts, or really anything; I'm open to all of the feedback you might have.  

And since this is getting quite long, I'd like to wrap this long speech up with another thank you to everyone who supported this contest, and congratulations to everyone who entered!  Hope everyone has a great rest of their summer!

Sincerely, 

Red

TheRedSourPatchKid