1. Maddie -2024 Entry by @ihatezeus

Gracie, ihatezeus

Gracie, ihatezeus

she/her

Maddie

Reyna pays her girlfriend Thalia a surprise visit (AU)

Features Thalia Grace x Reyna Avila Ramirez-Arellano

CW: Implied attempted kidnapping, implied murder, swearing

"I love you."

"I love you too. I have to go to class now, but there's only a few days until I'm in New York!"

"I know RARA! I guess I'm excited for you to come down for Christmas."

"You guess?!"

"Okay, okay, I'm so happy you're coming east to spend Christmas with me. Now get to class, I don't want you to have to retake anything this winter break."

"Wasn't my fault the Professor last year was horrible!"

"Yeah, but you still failed!"

"Whatever Thalia. I love you."

"I love you too."

They waved to each other as they hung up the video call.

"Ready to go?" Hazel asked her friend as Reyna grabbed her bags off her bed.

They walked in silence for a while. Reyna was just taking in everything. She was flying to New York to see her girlfriend for her birthday. She would actually get to see Thalia for Christmas. The ache in her heart she felt when she was away at college was indescribable.

"Yeah, I'm good, well great. Thank you for taking me to the airport Hazel, I appreciate it," Reyna said, getting into the passenger seat of her car.

"This is a breather for me, I should be thanking you," she smiled as they walked towards the car. "The wedding planning is driving me kinda crazy, with Frank being deployed and all. But now I'm gonna have Frank to help me, which will be good," Hazel sighed, as if trying to release the exhaustive energy she possessed.

"Frank's not gonna be home until Sunday though, so I have the weekend to prepare. I've already stocked up on tissues, my favorite snacks, his favorite snacks, all the good stuff."

Reyna smiled. If Hazel was so ecstatic to see her fiance again, well that meant Thalia was going to be insanely excited to see Reyna again.

"I'm so happy for you guys. Your wedding is going to be phenomenal. All the choices that you've made that I've seen have looked amazing."

"Thank you Reyna," Hazel smiled. "Your wedding is gonna be amazing too."

"How did you?"

"I was just talking hypothetical, I- Reyna? Do you?"