prologue

!lower case intended!

!yandere kimetsu no yaiba x reader!

!prologue!

!modern high school au!

!warnings: gore, yandere, gore, unhealthy mindset, cringe, manipulation, unhealthy, ect!

!inspired by: windyyfever_ credits to her!

!edited!

wordcount: 1557

A, game you found on the internet when you were scrolling on Instagram, named kimetsu no yaiba, you had stayed up all night stuck on the game finding huge interest by it.

you also weren't a healthy person, feeding off from just instant ramen, it was rare when you ate something else beside ramen, you knew you had too stop but it was an addiction taste.

a soft knock from the door was heard. "honey please come down too eat something, just something that's not ramen . . ". your aunt softly spoke, you knew you loved you too death, she knew you were someone in pain.

guilt consumed you. "i'll go down and eat something beside ramen I promise". you replied too her, a promise that would be broken later on. even she and you knew that, no matter your aunt would still try too get you too eat something.

your mother abandoned you with your dad, she had hooked up with someone else leaving you and your father behind with no care and no hesitation, since then your father left you with your aunt too work in seoul, trying too earn money too survive with you, with the money he could earn for you and him.

you were currently fifteen, going through conflicts, you accidentally had killed one of your classmates who had embarrassed you and caused you pain.

remembering how you had hid the body quickly, you get guilt crept up in your heart, regret and guild was swallowing you whole, the pain you cause too her family, how you took her away from her life and forcefully mad her welcome death.

you always remember the night you killed her, danna was the name of the girl that you had killed with your bare hands.

her very existence made you tremble in anger, she made your blood boil in anger and grudges towards her.

the arching in your heart hit hard, you didn't know how too stop the guilt and regret that was consuming you whole, you wanted too escape it.

the sound of death was heard in your mind, you exactly remember it, just how you stabbed her in her arm in the alley way just at the right time where she was alone and a place where there were no cameras, you didn't know how you didn't get caught with those screams of her's.

she was everywhere in the news and in posters, even a public funeral you attend, a smile of guilt was on your face as you attended, no one suspected a thing of you since they thought your smile of guilt was a smile of sadness.

the guilt of taking her away from her life and her family, she welcomed death forcefully, and you had forced that fate upon her, but you knew feeling all this would not bring a dead person back too life or would make you life better.

your a murderer, you felt panic consume you that night when you were lost in your own rage when you were killing her, she screamed and yelled for you too stop but you didn't comply, you were lost in your own rage.

you hid her away, throwing her dead body into a lake in a forest in the dark watching her body travel all the way down, not knowing where it would go after.

you looked down at your own hands covered in blood, the first thing your eyes landed on was on the blood on your hands.

your hands gripped your hair tightly. "what have i done! . . ". you mourned in pain and in regret.