chapter five

!lower case intended!

!yandere kimetsu no yaiba x reader!

!chapter five!

!wordcount; 1623!

!modern high school au!

!warnings: gore, yandere, gore, unhealthy mindset, cringe, manipulation, unhealthy, ect!

SCREAMING, and shouts of anger were heard all around. "stupid and yet worthless scum! she's fucking missing, my precious daughter . . ". your father was frustrated, wanting too find you and hug you tightly while telling you everything is ok your dad is here, the feeling he felt when he found out you were missing for almost a week when your aunt called him . .

if he doesn't find you . . your aunt will pay the price even your mother who he'll track down and torture who abandoned both you and him . . . .

your aunt had even contacted the police and even your father who called his friend who is expert and has a lot of connections who sent one of his goons too him.

the goon who was sent spoke. "calm down sir xinqui". the good had said trying too keep your father in a rational state and trying to calm down the pained father who was in a mad state.

your father looked at the goon, clearly more furious. "you want me too fucking calm down? when my precious and only daughter is missing!?". he argued back, glaring at the goon who didn't seem faze, eye bags were evident in your father eyes.

the goon sighed. "yes . . mr. choi who is your buisness partner and close friend will do everything and anything in his power too help you find your . . missing daughter". the male replied calmly, he handled the situation very calmly.

your father rubbed his temples in frustration. "oh i know, GUN, now how about you shut up that useless mouth of yours, clearly your just as useless as those pest who took my daughter". xinqui carelessly said, not caring about the goons feelings.

gun wasn't hurt by your fathers words and actions towards him, he just didn't care or gave a crap about it. "as you wish". gun obediently replied, having no choice but too tolerate your fathers crazy and foolish actions.

xinqui, business man & business partner of charles choi. "anyone will be rewarded greatly if they find my daughter. . and gun, announce that". your father stated, he sighed in frustration and anger.

gun wanted too say something, he wanted a reward . . a prize, he saw pictures and fotos of you and he had too say, you were gorgeous and beautiful, someone he'd take as a wife and you were his type. "yes sir . . may i say if i find your daughter . . (y/n), may i marry her?". he asked.

your father glared at him as if he committed treason and a sin.

"you fucking bitch, you really make me laugh! my answer is . . no".

WHINING, were heard from yuikia's mouth. "(y/n)! please wait up! your too fast!". she cried out, trying too catch up too you as fast as possible, when she finally did she jumped, clinging and hugging you tightly causing you too laugh awkwardly.

you looked down at the girl who stared at you with doe eyes. "ah hey? yuikia". you greeted the female who continued to cling onto you like every time she's with you, your getting used to her affections, you slowly didn't really care. but still smiled at her awkwardly,

yuikia pouted at you. "why, did you just leave me alone with them at the cafeteria! I wanted too hangout with you and I don't trust them!". she complained still hugging you tightly, afraid that you will leave her behind again like you did before . . all alone.