chapter ten

!lower case intended!

!yandere kimetsu no yaiba x reader!

!chapter ten!

!modern high school au!

!warnings: gore, yandere, gore, unhealthy mindset, cringe, manipulation, unhealthy, ect!

!wordcount ; 2087!

SHEDDING TEARS.

you turned towards her. "shinobu . . why are you crying?". you asked, with pitying eyes as you watched the female weep in the nurses office as you went inside to get pads.

shinobu's eyes widen, hearing a voice she grew to love. "(y/n)!". she flinched turning to face you, quickly wiping her tears with her slim fingers.

you awkwardly stood there silently . . not sure what to do to comfort her, you weren't emotionally available but you tried.

you kneeled down and cupped her face near your face with sympathy in your eyes, wiping her tears carefully.

shinobu however felt the need to tell you, wanting to form a close bond with you and taking this as an opportunity to use. "one of my closest friend, got stabbed almost in the stomach. . he survived but he had a big chance of dying". she looked at you with teary eyes, looking at you for comfort.

your eyes widen as you heard the information spill, but you were curious who would ever do such a thing to a guy, who did nothing? unless they did.

you didn't know it, but someone had wanted to kill you but failed since a knight in shinning armor came to the rescue.

you furrowed your gaze, patting shinobu's back reassuringly, hugging her in the ground where she laid on her knees. "do you want me to help me get to the hospital and accompany me . . please?". she gave you begging eye, clutching unto you for warmth.

"JUST MINE, JUST MINE, JUST MINE". shinobu stared at you, twitching and glitching all around, staring at you all lovesick.

you thought about it for a slight minute. "sure". you hesitantly agreed.

WALKING INTO THE HOSPITAL ROOM.

shinobu had a calm smile on her lips. "rengoku, your awake". she calmly welcomed with a close eye smile.

rengoku shifted his weight, lifting his upper body for the bed. "ah hello!". his loud voice greeted, looking at the female welcoming before it shifted into one of angered as he looked at who she brought with her.

rengoku's face darkened threateningly. "oh, so who are you? one of shinobu's new friends?". rengoku questioned, trying not to show any malice intent towards you.

shinobu narrowed her eyes, glaring at rengoku as suspicion grew inside her, not liking the way he acted towards you, the way his words and body language acted . . was something she knew was no harmless joke.

"who does he think he is? looking at what is mine, in disgust? does he want to die by my hands?". shinobu thought, glitching around unnoticeable to anyone.

she then shook her head. "i'll talk to rengoku later and get to bottom of this and see why he sees her with such a murderous gaze". she figured to herself in thought, noting the way he acted like he would kill you with his own bare hands if she weren't here.