chapter one

!lower case intended!

!yandere kimetsu no yaiba x reader!

!chapter one!

!modern high school au!

!wordcount ; 2059!

!warnings: gore, yandere, gore, unhealthy mindset, cringe, manipulation, unhealthy, ect!

!Inspired by: windyyfever_ credits to her!

CAREFULLY, looking and going through outfits, debating what too wear, deciding on a nice outfit you liked, yet not formal, not wanting too appear formal too a scumbag, who didn't deserve your beauty.

you looked around the street, memorizing where you'd now have too live in. "muzan could go fuck himself". you cursed in your thoughts, talking shit about him on your way too meeting up with him.

⬊...~❝ 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐥, 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫~❞~...⬉

ARRIVING, too the familiar scene you knew well, and knowing fully well what was going too happen, or so you thought . . . you quickly opened the door too get inside the entrance.

the first thing that greeted you was the hideous man himself, muzan who stood up too quickly greet you and offer you a chair too sit it, pretending very well that he was in love with you.

such a fucking lie . .

quickly sitting down in front of muzan who was looking at the menu, looking for what he'd order. "so what would you want too order dear?". he cooed lovingly.

you answered without hesitation. "salmon alongside (f/f), the usual". you replied dryly, you were busy savoring the food in your head, you hadn't eaten anything besides ramen for so long, later on you two had already placed your orders.

muzan raised his eyebrow, you had been acting too strange, he didn't like it at all, but he shook his thoughts off, waiting along with you in silence for the waiter too arrive with the food.

after 15-20 minutes of waiting in silence, the food had came, the waiter serving the food with a smile, he bowed his head. "enjoy the meal". he said happily, you carefully inspected him, wasn't he a special character in the game?

wasn't his name myung choi? he was just a special character for an event later gone, he wasn't very special tho as he wasn't important for the plot.

suddenly your thoughts were then caught off. "here try this". muzan cooed, his voice caught ig off your thoughts, trying too spoon feed you, you'd rather it being a milf rather then boring old muzan.

muzan frowned uncomfortable and angry at how you were acting weird towards him, it felt so disturbing and unusual. "was the food not too your liking? if so . . i'll talk too the person that owns this place. muzan warily spoke, carefully inspecting you, holding your hand softly across the table.

you'd admit his moves were hella good, if you didn't know better or if you didn't know about the game, you'd be fully convinced that he loved you, if not knowing his ill intentions. "let's break up".