chapter nine

!lower case intended!

!yandere kimetsu no yaiba x reader!

!chapter nine!

!modern high school au!

!warnings: gore, yandere, gore, unhealthy mindset, cringe, manipulation, unhealthy, ect!

!wordcount; 2068!

(side note; in the end of the chapter, there is a myung fanart made by me! this is the official face claim!)

A SECRETIVE PLANNED MURDER.

a saturday night, it was dark now, currently it was 2:30am but someone had been planning a murder for while . . to kill you was the mission he had to accomplish.

rengoku he didn't go to bed early like he normally did, he had been planning for weeks to kill you but . . tonight was finally the time to do so . . too finally end your worthless life.

you were a pebble in his path to get what he wanted.

there stood rengoku in a alleyway near your house, all covered up in black baggy clothes with a mask, he didn't want to be caught murdering a nobody.

but there was another pebble in his path, stopping him from what he planned to do, rengoku gritted his teeth, hearing the voice that was behind him.

akaza began clapping with his hands as if he wasn't taking him serious. "rengoku! long time no see seems like it was a good idea to follow you, i had a gut feeling you'd kill what's mine, for that whiny bitch, what's her name? oh right! yuikia". he mocked with a smug smirk on his face.

rengoku glanced at akaza as if warning him. "don't talk about yuikia like that, she is more of gem then ur special pebble". he insulted, with a innocent smile but a threatening glare in his eyes.

akaza wasn't going to let him insult you like that. "how about you shut up with that worthless gem of yours? your more of a pebble . . no your more of a shitty bitch! with no worth!". he tilted his head menacingly.

akaza began laughing and began clapping his hands mockingly. "and that's why i'm here! i'm going to get rid of you, i'm not letting you touch a strand of hair that she has". akaza added with a sadist and cruel smile on his lips, his eyelids closed slightly as if challenging him, but the way he looked, it caused rengoku to be surprised . .

the eyes of a murderer wanting to protect a treasure hidden within view.

but rengoku didn't have a chance to observe him more as he was cut off too soon. "that is why!~ i'm on my own special mission to just . . get rid of an annoying little bitch like you!". aka a pointed out, his sharp teeth grinning wide with a finger on his chin as he grinned.

he then gave him a closed eye smile. "i'll make sure to make it a painful death, i'll make sure to stab you in the stomach and not leave you alive". akaza added, seeming to enjoy the idea greatly.

that's just the moment where he ran forwards and charged to rengoku, to kill him . . .

rengoku yelled. "your actions are a miserable sin! but most importantly how dare you insult a god!". he screamed in absolute anger as if yuikia was truly a god.

rengoku luckily yet slowly swiftly dodge him, but akaza spinned his body around and kick his face, yelling in mid air. "you hypocritical bitch, your actions are as a sin like mine". akaza laughed at how hypocritical rengoku was being, landing on his feet.

but akaza wasn't going to let rengoku rest . . he once again slyly and went to punch the side of his stomach, grinning manically.