chapter fifteen

!lower case intended!

!yandere kimetsu no yaiba x reader!

!chapter fifteen!

!modern high school au!

!warnings: gore, yandere, gore, unhealthy mindset, cringe, manipulation, unhealthy, ect!

wordcount: 2076

PAIN AND SUFFERING.

voices of pure pain and sadness, pleading too be let free and screams of wanting too go home, but the one who was responsible for this mess, laughed sadistly in front of there faces.

"how entertaining!~ look at your dear beautiful face, kanao~ did you really think you can escape this new reality? we have created?". they whispered into her ears, kanao stared at her with helplessness in her eyes, completely silent.

feeling irritated by the silence from the female, caused the figure too be pissed, quickly throwing a kick on kanao's face.

"talk! your silence is so irritating and it's no fun!". they whined, but the gleam on there eyes were enjoying the pain they caused, they were monsters . .

a few minutes of silence past. "answer!". they shouted, gripping kanao's hair harshly. "..." kanao's eyes looked lifeless.

"are you really That upset that i killed kanae, player #200? she was useless so no need to continue fretting over her". they added, wanting too try and get an expression out of kanao, but there was no avail.

the figure pouted childishly. "that's not fun, c'mon become more fun too break! you broke to soon to enjoy". they continued too whine like a child as if they did nothing wrong, if anyone would see this sight they'd cower in fear.

"are you seriously still trying too get something out of player #280?". another voice came into the view, his face had no expression on his face, it was a cold expression on his face.

"leave that player alone, player #300 tried too escape". he spoke in the the silence, but had no care. "you can continue playing with that thing later". he emphasized the word, 'thing'.

the other figure sighed standing up tired of how childish they were and wanting to disappear in an instant, by how annoying they were.

"really then?~ did player #300 not learn from all those deaths, there only 20 players left alive currently, well apart from that new favorable players, she's by far my favorite!". they spoke with fondness and obsession clear on her voice.

the other figure, rolled there eyes not caring about his working partner, he quoted too himself. "it's there life, not mines so i don't care what they do or what they are up too".

the figure then happily laughed as they went on too torture player #300. "system! what do you think, should i play with them for the whole day?~". they turned to the other figure who smirked at there question, and nodded. "sure why not?".

the system then had the most cruelest idea. "torture the 20 players left alive in here and kill them all except player #280, let this even traumatize her to the fullest~". he grinned maliciously and began to laugh, clearly enjoying the idea, his laugh and crackled echoed, the figure grinned cruelly and clearly enjoyed the idea.

the figure turned to kanao. "oh dear kanao, i guess you and the favorite player along with that missing player will be left alive". the figure cooed in kanao's ear, kanao looked up, her eyes looked like a lifeless doll.

the other figure raised there eyebrow at the exclaimation there partner had said.

"don't forget that sick player" they crossed there arms as ir the were reminding them of who they had forgotten, but the figure could only snort as a stupid grin formed on there face.