chapter two

!lower case intended!

!yandere kimetsu no yaiba x reader!

!chapter one!

!modern high school au!

!wordcount ; 2076!

!warnings: gore, yandere, gore, unhealthy mindset, cringe, manipulation, unhealthy, ect!

!Inspired by: windyyfever_ credits to her!

PEACEFULLY, drooling when you were in deep yet peaceful sleep yet you woke up tired as it was time too get dressed and go too school, you didn't know how you'd face him today, you were so paranoid it actually took you a while too fall asleep. "this game is going too be the death of me". you mumbled.

getting up from your bed you went too the bathroom with a towel.

you felt refreshed with the feeling of the warm water that was falling towards your body, you felt the energy coming to you, when you were done with bathing you didn't want to get out of the bathroom the warmth was feeling so right, but you forced yourself to get out of the shower to go to school sadly and went too brush your teeth.

you then started checking yourself in the mirror when you changed in your uniform, it looked quite nice and comfortable you didn't forget to put on high socks and shorts underneath as well.

"time to deal with muzan's and the other yandere's asses". you thought sighing too yourself getting out of the house, walking towards your way to school.

"(Y/N) WAIT UP!". yuikia yelled calling out you name, running towards you huffing hard to catch her breath.

"oh hello yuikia". You greeted her with a simple smile as she smiled brightly, she grabbed your arm tightly with a small blush on her face she then buried herself into your body.

you felt weirded out and disturbed, you didn't like physical touch or anything to that, yet your very touched starve, but you said nothing towards yuikia's clinging onto you.

"let's walk towards school alright together? i only want to walk with you not anyone else y'know". yuikia face got slightly more red, as she continued clinging onto you.

you nodded, staying silent for the rest of walk till someone decides to interfere feeling anger and jealousy for you touching yuikia his darling.

"hey! yuikia wait up!". someone called out causing yuikia to irk a bit but still had a friendly smiled that was forced on her face, not towards you but the person who called her name and decided too disturbed her time with you.

"oh hello (y/n)". the male greeted, his tone and eyes held boredom, you quickly took in his features, analyzing who it was.

"hello douma, nice to see i guess". you greeted back calmly not interested in seeing him.

"anyways oh my yuikia! what were you up too?". douma said with a bright smile as he took of her arms off your arms, completely ignoring you.

"oh well I was walking with (y/n)". yuikia answered as she then slowly took of douma's grip off her, clearly not interested in conversing with the male.

yuikia hated how douma took her grip off of your's, she missed your warmth, yuikia didn't want to lash out at douma in front of you so she decided to still act nice towards him only in your presence.

you stood there awkwardly feeling like a third wheel, you felt douma hatefully glance and glare at you which you felt be uncomfortable.

"he's already a yandere so he's telling me to back off, i should I don't want to get involved with this, I rather watch by the sidelines". you thought shivering slightly at the thought of what they could do.

"then how about you and me walk together just us two alright?". douma gleefully said staring at yuikia awaiting for her answer.

"no...sorry but I'll stick with just walking with (y/n)". yuikia replied bluntly then turned to you, gripping onto you, she clinged onto you, both of you then left douma in his thoughts.

"shit....she's signing off my death, oh well...hell here I come". you internally cried out mentally, yuikia was signing off your death by a deadly yandere.

"what does that bitch think she is! she isn't worthy of standing or hanging out with yuikia!" douma raged in his mind, wanting to strangle you and torture, he deemed You unworthy of being in yuikia's presence.

in the game as everyone knew most of the cast were yuikia's love interest but the player had non well except they only had two who was named cheongsu uzumchi, he is pretty kind and the ideal type of many, he was absolutely husband material.

but he is a yandere too, it was surprising that he wasn't in love with yuikia but instead he was in love with you instead.

he comes from a rich family, his parent were very proud and spoiled him a lot, cheongsu uzumchi is pretty handsome, smart, he was perfect in the eyes of many but of course he had flaws like any other human being.

no one is perfect yet there beautiful in there own way, everyone has flaws you just have to overcome it and accept the way you are and love yourself, treasure yourself and be yourself.

this game has a dark history too, many have been found killed or missing when playing this, you decided to play this game curious, curiousity overcame thats one of the reason's why you played this game.

then the voice of yuikia broke you off your thoughts. "(y/n)! we're finally at school". yuikia cheered gleefully, her eyes brighten up as she noticed your gaze was on her, paying full attention to her.

yuikia loved and enjoyed your attention and when you spoiled, you rarely spoiled her but she enjoyed when you did.

"yeah I'll see you at mr.gyomei's and lunch, then I'll see you at ms.amane's class". you said quickly saying goodbye to her making your way to your home room leaving her frowning unknownst to you.

yuikia had no patience but she had to wait to see you till then, she had to deal with other annoying people today and the rest of the school year.

yuikia watched your figure slowly disappear out of her eyesight.

"hey yuikia!". a certain ruffled, black hair with burgundy tips male called out her name happily, he felt a huge amount of happiness overflowing him.

"oh hello tanjiro..". yuikia greeted him back, with boredom in her tone and eyes unknownst to tanjiro who just shook it off thinking she wasn't a huge morning person.

"not a morning person huh, well who were you walking with i saw you next to someone". tanjiro said with his bright huge smile falling downward into a frown, he didn't want no one getting close to yuikia.

"(y/n)". she chirped her eyes and tone brighten up at the thought of you, her bad mood lifting up, but tanjiro couldn't help but frown and get very upset, angry and very jealous towards you.