chapter fourteen

!lower case intended!

!yandere kimetsu no yaiba x reader!

!chapter fourteen!

!modern high school au!

!warnings: gore, yandere, gore, unhealthy mindset, cringe, manipulation, unhealthy, ect!

wordcount: 2074

(IM FINALLY DONE EDITING!<3 BACK TO RESUMING TO THE ORIGINAL LAST CHAP<3)

DEEP IN THOUGHT.

he put down his glasses as soon as he felt it slid down his face slightly before scrunching up his face and slowing lifting his fingers into his forehead to massage his head due to a headache forming.

the male who many were unfamiliar with was named, Gun Park, the very man who is tasked with finding the missing daughter of his boss's friend daughter, looking deep into the case to find any leads.

the case was truly a mystery, he would say to many that worked with him.

Where could (Y/n) (l/n) be located at? Or where could she have ran away to, or where is she hidden?

But one thing he had suspected this case could potentially be connected to many cases similar to this one...

no he knew this case was connected with the rest of the other cases.

before he could bother to try and make things make more sense to try and find any leads, an annoying voice had interrupted his deep session of thoughts, making his grunt in annoyance.

a disgusted burp came out of a blonde male with an annoying smile "aww gun, I'm so tired, but we should be like those superhero's in comics and save the day! and find Xinqui's daughter!" a whiney yet cheerful voice said as if they weren't trying to find a kidnapped or maybe killed person.

that case of yours was truly a confusing one filled with a lot of mysteries, they felt like the case needed to be stopped but Xinqiu and Mr.Choi would not allow it and persuaded them into agreeing.

more like threatened . . .

Goo, began to snicker seeing the sight of the man's irritation towards him, finding his annoyed expression funny and amusing to look at.

"that expression of yours is really funny gun! it wounds me so bad and hurts my soul since we're such good friends aren't we?" he mocked with a sneer on his face clearly enjoying to press on his buttons.

Gun could only let a grunt to try and not cause a fight and rolled his eyes, walking passed Goo, ignoring his presence pushing him aside as he began to walk away from him.

he had to focus on his task and find any leads of where you could perhaps be.

he needed someone else to help him since he couldn't possibly do this by himself, fully knowing that he had someone in mind.

since he thought of this before so many times, thinking he needed someone intelligent and had better chances of finding you.

"this causes so much annoyance . . . " the only person he could think of still stayed in his head and that's when he grabbed his cellphone.

he began to search through his contact names.

"Eugene, I have an offer for you, meet me where u usually have before" Gun said as if he were offering but the other man knew how he was, it wasn't an offer. . . it was a task that if he didn't oblige to him, he'd be threatened.