chapter twelve

!lower case intended!

!yandere kimetsu no yaiba x reader!

!chapter twelve!

!modern high school au!

!warnings: gore, yandere, gore, unhealthy mindset, cringe, manipulation, unhealthy, ect!

wordcount: 2021

IRRITATED.

he couldn't believe he brought a duche bag with him. "akaza! Your stalking someone?~". douma laughed, giggling as he finished his words. leaning his face in to whisper in akaza's ear. douma took great joy in seeing how akaza looked irritated by just hearing the males voice.

by each second passing, he felt like he would personally kiss the male who kept on talking and talking. "could he possibly just shut up?". akaza thought to himself, giving the male a side eye by the corner of his eyes. "shut up, you asshole, i'm not stalking anyone I'm just making sure she's safe from any danger". he retorted back at douma, rolling his eyes as he finished his statement.

if only akaza could turn back time, if he could he would make sure he would've never brought douma along with him. he couldn't believe he had to bring a stupid fool and listen to him chatter annoying words. just hearing the blind claim and talk to anyone that he was his best friend made him want to take him in as a punching bag.

akaza hated douma with everything he could offer, if anyone asked him to save him, he could simply laugh and say a simple 'no' and watch the male die knowing he could've saved him but simply chose not to.

he held of the urge to turn around to face the male that continued to chatter useless and annoying words, and punch the living life out of him.

he glanced at him with a glare. "how stupid of me to get convinced by his simple idiotic words to bring him along with me". he nagged in his thoughts, looking like he would kill anyone else that would look at him, including the blond. he was cut off by his nagging in his mind by douma who took him out of his thoughts.

douma began to clap his hands. "hehe, akaza! you don't have to lie to me, your dear best friend! I do the same thing for yuikia". he cheerfully admitted without shame that anyone could possibly hear his actions. a wide yet creepy grin stretched on his face making akaza scrunch his face up in disgust.

he could only scrunch up his face in disgust hearing the words of the male and the name of the female that he despised. "oh? ew her? muzan, kokushibo and many others in school are really obsessed with her, she's nothing special at all, don't see what she's all about". akaza bluntly stated, crossing his arms together believing he was right.

this made douma snap, turning his face around with a cold malicious look. "akaza, you may be my best friend but if you dare talk about her like that, I'll personally make shit miserable for you". douma creepily smiled at him.

akaza finally turned around, punching douma by his face. "well then! what are you going to do about it then? try me!". akaza retorted, his tone and gaze looked at him as if he were challenging him.

it didn't help akaza's mood seeing douma threaten him and talking about that annoying and disgusting female. he was so busy with his rage and more upset that he couldn't manage to make rengoku die but he won't continue doing anything towards him if he keeps his hands to himself from touching you.

he did wonder who could've possibly helped rengoku get to the hospital? akaza was sure he had made him be close to the verge of death, so who was watching and saw him doing it and helped him when he ran to your place? he questioned to himself in thought.