chapter four

!lower case intended!

!yandere kimetsu no yaiba x reader!

!chapter four!

!wordcount ; 1655!

!modern high school au!

!warnings: gore, yandere, gore, unhealthy mindset, cringe, manipulation, unhealthy, ect!

YOU, were waking up and took a shower having a towel wrapped around you, showing your cleavage just then akaza called you, and quickly picked up your phone "heyyyy akaza". you cooed.

akaza face brighten up his face coated with a deep blush, you made his day better like always. "hey (y/n), how are you?". he asked on the other side of the phone, his face had a wide smile on his face and his eyes held love and longing.

you held the phone on your shoulders as you started changing. "well i'm good what about you?". you answered, taking of your towel and dressing up.

akaza tilted his head by the side with a warm smile. "i'm doing good, i'm glad your doing good". he said replying quickly. "I'm doing great now that your talking too me". he thought with a flushed face, his eyes held obsession . . .

you held your phone tightly by the shoulder when your head was tilted, getting into some cargos. "well thank you!". you replied cooly, trying not too be awkward. "so?~ what's up?~". you asked.

akaza took a deep breath in and let it out. "well . . i was wondering if you'd like too go to a cafe with me . . you don't have too of course! so don't feel the pressure too!". he frantically stuttered clearly flustered and red, sweating nervously and waited for the rejection, he didn't want you too feel pressured either.

you shook your head in excitement, you knew that this could lead into major shit but forget about that you want some fun. "no don't worry! I want too hangout with you!". you laughed.

akaza face brighten up, his face looked away bashfully away from his phone. "awesome then!". akaza then told you the location and sent you it so you didn't get lost, he felt his heard swell from happiness and yet he started feeling a sort of weird feeling . . .

a glitched grin was on his face when he said his last statement.

"you just belong in my arms~".

WAITING, for you . . akaza looked around in worry that you might have canceled and forgotten about the hangout but before he called you, he heard his name called. "hey akaza!". you called out, jogging towards the pink haired guy who was looking at you, you noticed he put a lot of effort in his outfit, he had some fashion.

you were complimenting his outfit and admiring how he looked in your thoughts, before your name was called from akaza's mouth and quickly shook off your thoughts, too hear what he'd say.

he looked at you and his headphones were placed down on his neck. "hey (y/n)". he greeted back, he then grabbed your hand and pointed at a cafe. "the place is just over there, I really love the pastries and all there drinks they sell there". he admitted, making a conversation with you as you both made it inside.

you both made conversations before stopping in front of the place.

"here we are! this is my favorite place to be, when I want to get away from my group". akaza smiled, as he began talking about himself, you payed close attention to him.

you both stopped and sat down across each other, akaza just thought and admired you from across.

"just how perfect can someone be?".