chapter sixteen

!lower case intended!

!yandere kimetsu no yaiba x reader!

!chapter fifteen!

!modern high school au!

!warnings: gore, yandere, gore, unhealthy mindset, cringe, manipulation, unhealthy, ect!

wordcount: 2017

THE NIGHT WAS DARK
drops of rain fell down the windows you could hear the rainstorm and the large drops of rain falling down, it felt rather peaceful between you and Giyuu.

"so it's just you living here?" you questioned him, giyuu turned to face you and nodded at you.

"yes, i live alone" he replied with a hum, you felt like he was expressing the loneliness he had something you understood and felt like you had a connection to him about.

"i see but at least both of us won't be lonely if we're friends?" you smiled at him kindly, a slight tilt with you head as you were trying to get him to warm up to you.

Giyuu looked at you intensely but payed no mind to it, friends? you two are friends... you won't abandon him right? friends care for each other and will stay there forever, your his only friend and you'll stay forever even if he has to put some strings into it.

your hands began to reach for his empty plate and bowl before you felt a slight grip on your wrist making you turn to the one who gripped your wrist, you tilted your head confused.

"Giyuu?" you questioned him, a slightly confused tone laced on your tongue, questioning his slight strange behavior.

"what are you doing? reaching for my plate" a slight gesture of confusion coming from his part, still keeping his grip on you, a demanding part coming off from him.

it seemed like both of you were confused as if you two wanted to learn from each others thoughts and actions, questioning everything coming from each other.

you glanced at the sink before glancing back at him.

"i was going to wash your dishes, i mean what else could i possibly do with your dishes?" you crackled a little joke in amusement.

a realization hit him before tilting his head.

"oh.. sorry for gripping you to hard" he muttered apologetically, finally letting go off your wrist and letting you take his plates, you gave him a smile for him to cheer up to show that you didn't mind how up guard he was with you, knowing he just needs to warm up to you.

before you took his plates you placed your hands on top of his head and fixing some strands of his untamed hair.

"you got soft hair, you should tell me what shampoo and conditioner you use, perhaps you can let me play with your hair a bit?" you questioned him wanting his consent to respect his boundaries.

boundaries are of importance to you since that's how you place trust and respect for one and the other.

but in giyuu's eyes was a whole different respective, he was silent, a surprised glance at you as his eyes watched your smile intensely.

"yeah you can" he whispered yet you heard it and nodded at his response before taking your hands off his head and placed the plates in the sink before turning it on.

oddly enough a frown was placed on his expression not liking the lost of your touch, he clicked his tongue in slight anticipation and annoyance, wanting more of your touch.

his eyes held such a emptiness and such hollow eyes that seemed to have no soul, his eyelashes fluttered slightly, biting his thumb, his eyes watching you intensely.