29 Egos

7091 Words

Max's POV

    People think they have all the time in the world. Until they don't.

    I fell asleep in my wolf brothers arms. Then I woke up in daddies arms.I'm ok with that. But I woke up to being put down on my changing table that was in the cafeteria. I don't mind that really. The table or the cafeteria, what I minded was being put down. I like being held and cuddled and when people would pet me even. It felt nice. It felt good. And there is nothing wrong with feeling good is there? No? I didn't think so.

    But after daddy put me down he got me all clean, and I felt better. But he didn't put a new diaper on me. He took of my wolf costume so I thought I was going to get a bath. I like baths. I really like them when daddy would take one with me and I gots to play with toys and all the bubbles. And I didn't have to worry about getting clean because daddy do that for me. But there no bath here.

    Then daddy asked me somfing weird. He ask if I member big me. Big Max. Then I remember. My memories start flooding back to me and a tear rounds down my cheek. Then another, and another. I can't stop them, and I don't try. I knew what would come next and I didn't want it to happen. But I knew I had to let it come. All the memories from my past. All the memories of others. Those that were here. And all of those that were gone. All my memories came back to me in a flash. One moment I was just a young kid with no worries. The next moment, the world dropped on my shoulders.

    I remember telling daddy, Husky, my oldest friend, that after 2 days to ask me 2 questions. 1 was if I remembered big Max. The older me that I was, am, and will be for a long time. Then I told him to ask me if I remembered how to become big me. I didn't want to be big me. I never want to be big me. But I know I have to. Then he asked me. And I nodded. He stepped back and I became big me once again.

    I used one of the baby wipes to clean my face. I took a moment to collect myself. Then I looked at daddy, no, Husky. "Husky, did you bring my bag?" He nodded and handed it to me. I called for clothes and they came. I put them on quickly and finally stood upright. I looked at Husky again and said. "Don't worry, it'll wear off soon. It's just all my memories coming back so quickly. I'm not actually in any pain. And I guess it's about time for something." I thought about it for a second then said. "No, that can wait until we get to my room. I need a shower and you will need time to process things. I guess I'll scar Wolf first.

    Me and Husky came out of my changing room and we walked right up to Wolf. I went toe to toe with him and looked him straight in the eyes. Then I said. "Brother Wolf, full access." I knew what was going to happen next and I pulled a chair from the table and put it behind him. He fell in to the chair and stared in to space for a moment. I knew he was looking at all the stuff this old suit could do. But there was more. A lot more it could do. A lot more the other suits could do. He paused and I knew it was time. I looked him right in the eyes again and said. "You can only have access to those after we talk. But the rest is all yours. I hope you enjoy your new suit brother Wolf. You can change the colors if you want. I hear pink is coming back in stile." Then Me and Husky left to my rooms.

    When we got there I had Husky sit down then I told him I was going to take a shower. But first I had to do something and I didn't want him to fall over like Wolf almost did. Then I looked him straight in the eyes and said. "Daddy Husky, full access all suits." I knew this was going to take a while even tho he had used more then one. And he knew a lot mor about them then Wolf did. I walked away and took my shower.

    I came back to the living room all clean and dressed. I sat down in a chair and watched as he was taking in all that his suits could do. "I'm going to take a nap. Wake me up when you're done. I passed out right after that.